u guys r horribel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
this one new member pm'ed me a few times and she was wonderin how old i was so instead of checking my profile she starts to ask u people im thinking omg this should be funny cause all u guys do is fuuck around with people so i get a pm today that says how old r u people are all saying two difernt ages the one age is 82 and the otehr one is 32 wich one is it she asks i am laughin my as off i was like should have just ceacked my profile but i was like yeah im 15 almost 16

silver_tears
laughing out loud i would have said 45 wink

FallingBlue
i would have thrown in 467

DemonicGambit
Ya guys really are horrible laughing

silver_tears
and the problem with that is devil

KidRock
i would of said 8 and 5/9ths years old

GABRIEL05
oHHH I wish I had an internet stalker who was obsessed with me, willing to move to my town and fulfill my every desire and want. sad

assuming it was a female mind you.

silver_tears
of course roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
u honestly dont know how many ****in newbies pm me they ask me qesutions all the time

silver_tears
then dont say anything in the welcome forum and they wont stick out tongue

DeNiro
i usally get pm's from people i dont even welcome into the welcome forum they r natrully pm'ing me without ne knowledge of me before hand and also it seems to be all girls doing it but actully two of them i have had probly 100 pm's between the two and i talk to them all the time and they r cool as hell and the one person raley posts she just pm's me and she is cool as hell

silver_tears
i see big grin good for you thumb up

DeNiro
yahuh stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.