What's Better: Blade or Underworld?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
The Lord of the Rings vs. Matrix was subjective and impossible to judge. But I decided to do a poll on two similar movies, and therefore the can be some legit debates.

So argue, my little minions, argue! Bwahahahahahahaha! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

BackFire
they are both lame. Although underworld is worse.

Lord Soth
Bad BF, you have to vote in the poll-thingy big grin big grin

Lord Soth
Thanx big grin big grin

Tired Hiker
I never saw underworld so I can't really vote. Hmm, I guess that's when one realizes he's in a thread he doesn't belong. Later.

FallingBlue
I'd say underworld, slightly more story, more interesting chars

vvvrulz
Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade

big grin

Lord Soth
Pardon me for asking this (I'll feel stupid later, believe me), but what is Godshinto? Everybody seems to be 'made by Godshinto.'

It drives me crazy

SaTsuJiN
I'd have to say Underworld. Kate Beckinsdale was too good in that role big grin

Kes
Godshinto is the name of the member that made the sig.

These are both Horror movies (i guess wink ) so here you go BF big grin
moving--moved

ragesRemorse
they were like the same movie, underworld was blade with werewolves. They were both bad movies that relied soley on the fan base of the werewolves and vampire genre

lil bitchiness
Blade..with out a doubt!!! There is no competition there at all in fact...

Lord Soth
Sorry, Kes. I have ridiculously bad judgment when it comes to genre

Kes
lol no problem wink

Cowboyography
Vampires suck, Blade really sucked

lil bitchiness
I dont think it did....when Blade came out there was nothing like it done before....Wesley Snipes did a good job i think...

BackFire
My god....it's like there's some kind of bond between us...

Lord Soth
Haha big grin big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
both were crap. no wait....nevermind both were crap.

Lord Soth
So far, Blade and Underworld are tied, with 'They both suck' in a close second big grin

Lord Soth
<-------------May I say that I love my new pic? It just came to me how great it is

Lord Soth
That was just something completely random, I don't know why I even said it. But it's still a great pic big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

lil bitchiness
Did Balde really suck, or did it suck cos BackFire said it sucked?

BackFire
I am offended that Underworld got any votes.

BackFire
haha, I have alot of influence on what other people think, eh LB?

lil bitchiness
big grin you are actually, even if you are being sarcastic!

BackFire
well good smile

SaTsuJiN
I had voted underworld mainly because of the good cinematography. Blade was like a hardcore ass whupping straight up, while underworld was like a gracefull ass whupping. Besides, kate beckinsdale is pretty big grin

Lord Soth
Only pretty? Jeez, she's hott as hell. Hotter than Trinity could ever be love love love love love

lil bitchiness
blink Blade is better....way better...and i would not class it as a horror movie, as it hardly is that...its an action, ass wooping movie, that happens to have few vampires in....

SaTsuJiN
I wouldnt classify either of them as horror either.. and yeah.. she's hawt love

Lord Soth
Now that I think of it, you're right. This thread doesn't belong here. These are action movies, not horror......

DemonicGambit
Well Kate was hot in Underworld...but I din't care much for the movie. An' Blade was inbetween. But if I would have to chose I go with Blade

Kes
They have several catagories. Horror being 1.

BackFire
The main catagory for both of them is 'crap'

Lord Soth
I mean sure, the base of their characters is rooted in horror (Vampires, werewolves), but there are little to no horror elements in the story itself. At their core, I'd say that they're action movies.

But what do I know, I'm not a moderator.

j/k laughing

slayer
Neither where that good Blade was ok Underqworld sucked who cares if it had Kate Beckinsale!

Daywalker
Obviously Blade gets my vote. You can say what you want to but noone can compare to Blade's element of cool or his fighting style in the sci-fi/superhero category. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and this is mine cool

Daywalker

Daywalker
Oh yeah, this is old but for those who haven't seen it, it's a photo of Wesley on the set of the last installment of the Blade trilogy, Blade trinity. Does anyone have any newer pics?

Daywalker

Lord Soth
I agree. The 'cool' element is higher in the Blade movies. And the action is great (martial arts rules), the stories compelling, and many other things.

But the dominant elements in Underworld are 'sexy' and 'dark.' I liked the difference of vampires as an aristocracy as opposed to crack addicts. But I can never decide, which is why I voted 'They're both great' in the first place

LeAtHerRFace
Blade, no doubt, no chance

Lord Soth
Yeah, that appears to be the consensus at the moment big grin

Blade: Trinity and Underworld 2 4ever!

Espantada20
Blade was a good movie.The second one sucked ass and I haven't seen underworld because it looked lame.

Lord Soth
Yeah, many ppl think that, but I thought it was great, with a powerful story, a great twist (sort of), and good (enough) acting. You should see it

lil bitchiness
You people....

Blade for me is a good movie.....and like i said before one of the reasons it is, is that it was the most original one... thats why it was so amazing...if they are to bring it out now it wouldnt be as good..i dont think..
Blade was out before Matrix....and it was very original..yeah second one was a bit shitty, but for me it was still a good movie...i enjoy good action

Lord Soth
Yur absolutley right

But still, Blade:Trinity is still gonna kick some ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.