BigBadBike2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
well this is a two in one thread the first part is a apperciation thread cause BBB2 rules and he is a cool friend of mine here so i wanted to post about his coolnes and also to ask him aqeustion like i am inot working out and he seems to be into bikes so i was ownder if he does triacks or hr jsut owns one and how fast has he gone on one of those things and does his friends do tricks on them casue they r cool as hell i luv crotch rocket bike tricks

badkittykitty
bbb2 is cool as hell and he knows how cool hell is!

Celsius
Cool as a fool in a pool!!!! stick out tongue

(That disabled kid from south park is FUNNY!)

silver_tears
how cool is hell huh

badkittykitty
very very cool..its so cool its hot

silver_tears
okay i must be wrong then huh

DemonicGambit
BBB2 Has good taste in motorcycles yes

DeNiro
BBB2 is awesome all around this thread is to mostly find out about him and his bikes but everyone knew he was cool ne way so this is a pontless thread

98R1
I haven't seen bbb2's bike what is it.

bigbadbike2
Thanks Everyone.

Deniro >> I can do both. I race bikes and can do some tricks(wheelies, stoppies, Christ airs, ect...) and I have seen 166 mph. It likely was only around 157 mph. Supposedly the bike I was on tops out at about 159, but I was going downhill.

BKK>> I am humble and proud of it.

98 R1 >> I have a 2001 Gixxer 600 and a Cbr RR 600.

DeNiro
thats cool as hell u r fuuckin good on a bike ever think of making tapes of ur tricks and selling them

silver_tears
yea he rocks big grin

saucybird007
BBB2. They are well nice bikes!! My uncle has a Gixxer 600 .
Love it! big grin

98R1
I have a 2001 Gixxer 600 and a Cbr RR 600.

Nice bikes, good stunters
rock
Heres some cool web sites
http://www.r1-forum.com/gallery/index.php
http://www.mototrix.net/

saucybird007
I think the Honda CBR is a well nice looking bike....I want one!!!!!

bigbadbike2
I have thought seriously about it, but the guys who do it for a living still make me look pretty bad.

DeNiro
i think to be able to do that is so cool it isnt even funny i mena to have that sort of skill is either a gift or u work hard for it becasue that shit isnt something that u can learn in a day just like bodybuilding u think u will make it to the pros by going to the gym everyweek for an hour ha good luck even trying to look good go for it bro who cares get ur face out there maybe one of those people who do it for a living looks at u film and says now that boy has talent ill teach him some tricks of the trade and boom u r in the spotlight and not them

slayer
Thats really cool bbb2!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.