stop another fight just now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i keep stoping all these fights my dumbas friends r gettin into cause i like helping my firneds out and i lieks topping a fight with words rather then fists an everytime i talk to the kids online they r mr hardass in the begging the i tlak to them they act cool and fight is over i resolve it im like see why do u got to be a hard ass i hate hard asses they r so dumb

silver_tears
i dont fight much........but then again im a girl erm
so it would just be a cat fight anyways roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
i stop fights for a few reasons

one-they r dumb
two-aviod a fight at all times till it is nessacry to fight
three-i honeslty dont want to hurt ne one bad casue my rage is uncontrolable when it comes out
four-if i do infact loose a fight ever then that person /persons r fuucked i have so maney friends that r 250 pounds of pure muscel and r on roids that it is not even funny and the people will just get hurt with one phonecal from me

but i will fight ne bullie u put in front of me i hate bullies i hate them they cant pick on kids there own size they fight unfair and they r fucuckin hard asses usally but when they r infront of me it always seems to be another story for sum reason hmm wonder why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.