the battle 4 bkk: SLAYER VS> FALLINBLUE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
Blue if u want my kitty u gotta fight me! she likes me more then u! stick out tongue

FallingBlue
*appears in a haze of red blood, his eyes lit on fire, as he approaches a sea of skulls rolls from his cape, cackling as they bite at his ankles, he laughs maniacally as he grabs slayer's tiny throat and begins to crush it in a firm grasp, soon his veins pop and a biting cold rips at his body, turning it to slop* she loves a pile of flesh? strange, i thought she loved a prince of darkness

slayer
ouch! I'll c u in hell BLUE!

FallingBlue
already there and waiting chump

slayer
*arizes from the dead*

BackFire
You're both way to young for her. Thus, you are both disqualified. I am more her age, so I win.

slayer
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FallingBlue
i understand bf, but a good fight is always fun

*kills him again* wow, we can do this allllll day, but you will never understand that she simply likes me more, dont make me drag her in here to break your frail little heart

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

slayer
*Arises from the dead again*

FallingBlue
*kills him again, whistling* woooo...

BackFire
*grabs bkk while you are both in the middle of your childish skirmish, wisks her off to my chainsaw shack*

FallingBlue
laughing out loud

slayer
*Arises from the dead this time with a shotgun, and shoots Blue in the head*

FallingBlue
*the flesh from the bullet holes respawns, crackling slightly in a black light, he laughs, buckling over* look, you aint gonna win, ever, im simply more witty then you could ever be, yah love sick pup

slayer
*runs home 2 his Mommy!*

FallingBlue
finally, that lasted alot longer than i thought

BackFire
*continues ravaging bkk in shed*

slayer
K u win!

FallingBlue
doesnt really matter who wins, cause bf's got her in a shack somewhere as we speak, and we're waaay too young laughing out loud

BackFire
actually, I won.....about 3 times now.

FallingBlue
yah, i know, wasnt really fighting for bkk, just fighting (plus i knoooow bkk prefers me, cause im talking to her as we speak)

badkittykitty
Slayer this is madness! your just kidding around right?
I was on my yim with blue and he told me to look at this crazy thread! no fighting blue for me,k'
blue no fighting either you know I adore you right?*huggles*

and bf~AHHH!

FallingBlue
*huggles* luv yah too kitty

BackFire
yeah, that's the typical response when I'm nailing a girl.

badkittykitty
Ive been ravished by the dead will walk...lol

BackFire
you know you love it.

badkittykitty
you remember the part in clerks where his ex-girlfriend go in the bathroom with the dead guy? oh yaeh!!!

BackFire
Yeah, it was the best she ever had. That would be the case with me.

badkittykitty
...but he was a dead guy...cold and clammy

BackFire
With a huge dick, which again, is the case with me.

badkittykitty
seriously did she claim he had a big one..I dont remember that.

BackFire
you saw it, it was sticking up like a foot.

badkittykitty
haha yeah but how could she have thought that was dante, he's such a weazel

BackFire
yeah, dante's probably hung like an ant.

badkittykitty
the way he crys about"Im not even suppose to be here today"makes me assume your right!!

slayer
Hey Kitty yup i waz just joking!:P

The Force
i'm still waiting for the thread on where me and vallejokid fight for GE laughing out loud

badkittykitty
thank goodness slayer,to sweet boyz fighting because of me would have made ol' bkk very sad sad .....now play nice please and btw nice new avatar! stick out tongue

silver_tears
play nice eek! dont think that will happen

badkittykitty
yeah and coming from me ,the slap happiest,what could I mean evil face laughing out loud laughing out loud

silver_tears
i wanna slap sumone right now shifty

badkittykitty
TeeHee well theres planty of ppl to choose from!! go ahead give someone a good ol slap!!

silver_tears
*slpas nearest person* whap evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.