To the Usual Suspects: Newsflash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

JediHDM
aww...We're hopin, OMega!!!

Plasma
Omega for President, i mean preview, i dnt kno what i mean!

audioheem
am I a usual suspect? stick out tongue

forumcrew
so were the reviews from the apparant screener in NY fake?

Sifer
I HIGHLY doubt they were fake - Harry Knowles can't review movies to save his life, but he does not lie.

burlyman
smile spoiler safe week

sad omega possibly not getting the ticket

SpikeSpiegel
Tell him you'll do his laundry for a month if he lets you go, that'll work

The Omega

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shocking.gif
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

The Omega
Burlyman> laughing
I know - in two days it's become a joke where I work, that I plot various ways of his demise...
My consolation is, that the 3td of november IS only 48 hours before everyone else. And I do have november 5th tickets.

burlyman
erm

is that new laughing smily?

audioheem
Lol ok Omega, I was just kiddin' anyway stick out tongue

burlyman
so, your not getting in to the press showing? sad
you can always sleep your way in shifty
and i mean hide and sleep where it is being shown the night before whistle

slinger
Can I be a usual suspect, Omega? Please.

burlyman

SimplePriest
Ok Omega, here's what we're gonna do. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but apparently nothing else can be done:

You give me the global coordinates of his house and I'll use my naval connections to order a barrage of Tomahawk Land Attack Missiles at him. Don't worry, these are very precise. These days they all come equipped with an Inertial Navigation System (INS), Terrain Contour Mapping (TERCOM), Digital Scene Matching Area Correlation (DSMAC), and of course your good ol' Global Positioning System (GPS). I figure I better use conventional unitary warheads to save on collateral damage (splash damage). Hmmmm. And I'll have to be sure and launch from multiple platforms (probably a set of Destroyers, launching out of there Mk 41, 32 cell, Vertical Launching System) while still achieving simultaneous time on target to add to the surprise. Lastly, I'm gonna need you to do some Battle Damage Assessment to make sure our ... lol ..."re-negotiations" went as planned.

Sound good? Ok, great... Well I'll just be standing by, and you can email me those coordinates if you'd like.

Take care.

Kindly at your service,
Priest

The Omega

JediHDM
I'm gonna fill this out again, to show the newbs how its done...
Have you posted any spoilers? NO
Are you a regular? YES
Do you eat cookies? ALL THE TIME, AND I HAVE A DANCING BANANA
Have you seen The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded (and possibly Animatrix, and know what ETM means)? ALL OF THE ABOVE, MULTIPLE TIMES.

See? So easy, and yet so difficult...
Happy DanceWOOHOO!!! I'M A USUAL SUSPECT!!!

JKozzy
Lemme help out, maybe another example will prove useful:
Have you posted any spoilers? Nope, and proud of it.
Are you a regular? You bet.
Do you eat cookies? Actually, I just got back from eating my chocolate chip cookies.
Have you seen The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded (and possibly Animatrix, and know what ETM means)? Matrix: 48 times. Reloaded: 26 times. Animatrix: 8 times. ETM=I've beaten it about 16 times (each character).
And, I am a usual suspect as well. So ha!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/fish.gif

priestjim
Have you posted any spoilers? Only 1 confused
Are you a regular? Yeap.
Do you eat cookies? I am the architect of cookies!
Have you seen The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded (and possibly Animatrix, and know what ETM means)? I've been seeing M1 every week at least 1 time since it was first released on video tape and then on DVD. Then I got M2 on VCD right after the movie got out in the cinemas. Watched it every single day until I left on holidays. When I returned I watched it twice a day! ETM is imaged in my hdd so I don't have to load the cd all the time smile An Animatrix collage is being my wallpaper.
I am an almost-usual-suspect happy

JediHDM
nope, you fail, you posted a spoiler...

burlyman
i dont need a test happy im in there

dave123
sad

burlyman
dont worry, she wrote that a while ago smile

MC Mike
The GODerator has recognized you... big grin

As for me,

Have you posted any spoilers? No!!! big grin
Are you a regular? Well, I'm coming every day... is that regular enough?
Do you eat cookies? No doubt!
Have you seen The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded (and possibly Animatrix, and know what ETM means)? All of em', repeatedly!

I'm BECOMING a usual suspect... big grin

burlyman
he is beginning to believe

MC Mike
Haha... big grin "eve" seems to pop up everywhere Jedi goes... shifty

JediHDM
thats cause shes my B*TCH!!! HAHA, j/k...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.