What do you think is the best bond game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
Talk about the best video game here in this thread. I personally like the newest one! (I'll have to ask my husband for the name of it. ) big grin

yerssot
I only had one... malfunctioned sad

airangel429
oh....you should get the new one...ITS REALLY GOOD. I was addicted for awhile.

yerssot
the last one, is that Nightfire? messed

airangel429
YEAH! ITS AWESOME!

yerssot
I'll try and get it then wink

SpikeSpiegel
Goldeneye (N64) is without a doubt the best. The Only thing that could stand up against it is the up and coming Everything or Nothing.

yerssot
that game was entertaining smile

SpikeSpiegel
Especially the Multi-player mode

yerssot
yeah, my friend has that one, played it lots of times last year smile

I hated goldeneye for n64 i couldn't stand anything about it. I don't see why this game did so well. It just had a really bad feel to it. The best so far is Nightfire, the multiplayer mode on xbox is just freakin amazing. Especially playing CTF on xbox. I mean...damn...i was amazed.

Agent under fire was ok
Tomorrow never dies i only played a demo of and it didn't seem all that bad
and i forgot the rest(if there were more)

Metroplex
i say its Golden eye on N64. Its a classic and is really fun with 4 players

JKozzy
Goldeneye, hands down.

yerssot
yeah, mostly the multiplayer, the paintball mode smile

the single one was nothing special imho, but fun to play

vvvrulz
Goldeneye 64 has no equal. It is THE multiplayer 1st person shooting game, and it gave N64 all the fame it ever got (which wasnt much anyway)

MC Mike
Goldeneye! I played that countless hours... And it had so many intersting glitches and secrets... rock

Hegemon875
This should be in the videos games forum.

Neo_Version 7
Agent Under Fire was really good. As was Goldeneye. But I am axiously awaiting Everything or Nothing. looks kick-ass!

tptmanno1
yea, i have nightfire for pc and the levels are different thatn the ones in the consol games

vvvrulz
N64 and PSX versions of The World is Not Enough were so different they wre almost different games altogether, not that the game was any good of course sick

movie_freak
Goldeneye(N64) loved the multiplayer part.

wicker_man
I'd have to go with Goldeneye (for the Nintendo 64),the game play was brilliant (both the solo and the multiplayer were excellent) with the solo player staying true to the film. Although i quite enjoyed the Bond installments for the PS2 (i.e. Agent Under Fire & Nightfire).

forumcrew
goldeneye is so clasic

Ahnold
Bump!

I still don't feel that any game since "GE" has outdone it ...

yerssot
in a recent poll EON got voted as best game

Ahnold
Haven't heard of that one ...

yerssot
the game or the poll?

Ahnold
The game.

yerssot
I think I played the first level, but I'm not sure anymore... I did play NightFire though

Ahnold
That was so-so, IMO.

yerssot
too much action orientated?

Ahnold
A tad.

yerssot
well, it should be more Hitman like

silver_tears
I liked Goldeneye alot thumb up TWINE one was a little over rated in my opinion, but Goldeneye is classic, the only thing I think ever beat that game for me is Perfect Dark embarrasment

yerssot
they made one for TWINE?

but for Perfect Dark, I take that every mission takes hours to finish cause you gotta sit and wait for the guards to turn away? messed

silver_tears
Yea, for 64, I forget what it's called, but you see renard running around in his little blue suit laughing out loud

I like the multiplayer missions with the sims droolio

yerssot
I never heard of that one sad did you find it a fun game? big grin

you can do missions in the sims? blink

silver_tears
I liked it big grin my brother is a big Bond game nut though
Not missions, the umm operations I guess confused with the multiplayer teams thing

yerssot
perhaps he knows the name of the game? eek! I'm interested in knowing more about it!

what's your operation then? 'get a new job'? and the dad has to convince the employer to hire his wife? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.