revolutions trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

holdenhsvgtsr
dont say im not nice to you's

trailer

Korri
holden> we have all seen it

JKozzy
MANY times...... as in "I memorized it in about three hours" many smile

rysdigital

rysdigital
"wow, he's slow; his neuralkenetics are way below normal.""

JKozzy
laughing out loud

Noola
Guys, don't you think that you're sometimes a bit harsh with the newbies? I mean c'mon sometimes they don't read the big thread backlog, and might even becoming here for the first time.

rysdigital
no, I don't. THERE IS A SEARCH FUNCTION for a reason. smile

sith_darth_jay
AND there's a FDT thread also

Noola
Whatever man, just try and see things from our perspective for once. Some people don't even know the site layout well, okay

Noola
Plus - the FDT threads don't include ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING that's been discussed already. C'mon guys, cut us newbies some slack!

There that's better

burlyman
smile

rysdigital
i laugh at people who say 'whatever' when their point has been crushed with a couple of simple and correct arguments stick out tongue

sith_darth_jay
okey dokey...it's just there's some ppl that don't have much patience with this sort of threads (i'm, not one of those)

just make sure you check at least that thread (FDT) before startin a new one that'll be pretty much the same as others

burlyman
even though holden isnt new
maybe hes taking the p!ss?

sith_darth_jay
care to explain plz?

burlyman
that wasnt directed to you..

thinking out loud whistle

priestjim
The guy is not a newby. He's a forum junkie :P Maybe a newby to this forum but whatever. Using common sense it is extremely easy to think that the theatrical trailer is out for a month and that the matrix-crazy people that live in this forum already know about it.

audioheem
I say... we continue treating the newbies the way we do, coz it moulds them into a functioning member of the boards. If we let you run riot... you'd run riot. smile There, that's better.

sith_darth_jay
ok, i got a lil' confused back there... but ,what's that about Noola?

sith_darth_jay
don't mind my last post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.