Smtih!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_0N3
HOW DID SMITH COME BACK DID NEO DESTROY HIM OR WAS THE PRIME PROGRAM REINSTALLED BUT WITH AND ERROR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

audioheem
Are you talking about Smith coming back in Reloaded? Coz if so, we saw Neo tear him apart in M1. This meant that Smith was destroyed, defeated, and once that has happened to a program, he becomes obselete and must be deleted (return to the Source). Smith however, chose exile. He is (like the Merovingian, the Keymaker), now a rogue program. He has found the ability to copy himself like a virus. He is the cataclysmic system crash.

Sancia
Lol yeah, what the guy above said. Sounds like a better explanation then I was going to give anyways. angel

droopy1592
He's a bad bad man.

TH3_0N3
have you read the spoiler?

rysdigital
no, i think the fact that reloaded has been out for half a year is why we know it.

ITALIAN926
Imagine that someone posts a question like this NOT KNOWING there was a Reloaded movie!!??

Korri
a bad man who has baked too many cookies

audioheem
Lmfao I think that is what has happened! Happy Dance

forumcrew
Originally posted by rysdigital
no, i think the fact that reloaded has been out for half a year is why we know it. [/QUOTE

hahahahahahahaha "did you read the spoiler" hahahahahahahaahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha

okokok jedi i understand why u get so mad at newbs now.. i used to just mainly read on this site but now that i have been posting more and actively involved... dag these newbs can be quite annoying

audioheem
I don't understand how their minds work. I wasn't like that when I first came here was I?

forumcrew
i know i wasnt.. thats mainly why i just read for a while too.. i understud the movies but didnt see how deep the rabit hole went.. luckily now i burrowed deep down inside with everyone

Korri
i was a wee cow when i first came here

forumcrew
now i remember you calling trinity a cow recently korri.. does this mean u guys have more in common besides the lust for our savior?

burlyman
i was a little sheep.. and now ive grown up to be a big ram
..over the space of about 2 months

audioheem
And now you're a poo cow. rolling on floor laughing

Korri
huh?

audioheem
Do I ALWAYS confuse you?

Korri
no im always confused stick out tongue

audioheem
Wow, you replied fast. How'd you do that? stick out tongue

You reply like they do!

Korri
my computer is fast and i am fast

audioheem
So whats a "Smtih?"

Korri
a programme designed to bake cookies

audioheem
Isn't that a Smith?

Korri
there is a difference? erm

audioheem
Smtih
Smith

see it?

Korri
oh yeah Smtih...must be the idiots version

audioheem
Yup, well I'm off for a few mins.. gonna take a shower and what not... nice talking to ya... c ya!

Korri
c ya!!

forumcrew
haha i like the.. You reply like they do!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.