What do you REALLY want to see in the next book?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
What's the one thing you want to see in the next book..that you can't wait to find out?

Mine is......I WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT THE VEIL!!! big grin

crazy_c
I want Luna and harry to git together. I also wanna know about the veil.

airangel429
Yeah I do think that they will get together...but I dont think it will last...I think it will be a fling. I think that Harry will end up with Ginny in the end.....also you have to realize that Ron supports Harry and her now AND also...Harry was kind of in a WOAH state when he found out that the reason why she(GINNY) will talk to him now...is b/c she is past that state...so a new door to them has been opened....COMMUNICATION big grin

crazy_c
lol i see ure point but i think harry/luna will last forevah

HP Fanatic x
I want everyone to get together...Harry and Ginny, or maybe Luna first, Ron and Hermione, Neville and someone and i wanna know more about the veil and everything

N.Tonks
I want to find out more about the veil too, and It would be kewl if Tonks had a bigger part sixth book big grin

sadge
sirius 2 come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad

nazgulinthedark
Sirius must come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IBTonks
awwwwwwww N.Tonks!!!! where'd u get the pic from??????

meishame
i dunno why but i want new charectors to be in the nex book like ppl transferring from other schools coughamericanscough lol because if they had americans in the book then they would need americans for the movie when they make it and then i can be in the movie get where im goin with this lol l8er xoxo rock rock rock

starlitegrl
i want Krum to come back!!!!!

shaber
I would VERY much like to see the Dementors destroyed!

I wonder if Tonk's body will deteriorate with age? confused

N.Tonks
The Tonks with color changing hair?

airangel429
yeah i want sirius to come back too..in some way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.