Is The Matrix A Waste Of Time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_0N3
ok i own the matrix and reloaded the animatrix enter the matrix and i have the spoiler in another thread and i may have come to relise that if that is the so called ending i have wasted alot of money because that is a shitey ending.

Evil Dead
No matter the outcome, it has not been a waste of time. You were entertained..........and that's what the movies/game are about....entertaining you.

Don't believe spoilers 100%.............no matter how well they are written, they may still be wrong. Judge for yourself on Nov. 5 when you go see Revolutions.

TH3_0N3
yere thats true but its hard not to? it was so well written but i mean i have to see it im going to get my tix tomoz YEYE

miggfl
none of the spoilers posted have been true.

none.

so don't fret

TH3_0N3
but how do you know for shaw
?

priestjim
We are still alive.

miggfl
Every single one of the spoilers has had facts in them pointed out that were not true.

Beyond that, some of the people have come forward and denounced them themselves. Others like stt, got caught in a lie before, and are trying to pull off another lie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.