Wasssuppp Everybody!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeanArcher
Hey guys, I just registered to post here, which I'll probly be doing often.

My real name is Ryan (not SeanArcher), I'm 16 and I live in the USA. (New Orleans) My favorite movie is either Jurassic Park or Star Wars. I like to watch DVDs, and I have a good TV and DVD player and stuff (I take pride in having a sweet home theatre setup...). I used to write DVD reviews for joblo.com a while back (read on). I also like watching Jerry Springer and the show Survivor, and other stuff.

I like to work out (125) and play football for my school (free safety), I also like to play paintball (the Cobras!). My favorite playstation games are Final Fantasy 7 and Resident Evil. BTW, I'm writing a Resident Evil script now....

These past weeks have been pretty freaking boring. All my pals from school and stuff live far as hell away from here, and I hardly ever see them other than at school, which sucks. I can't believe i'm saying this, but, am I looking forward for school to start again?! No, I'm not. Hell no!!! Still, I am looking forward to football season and some other stuff.

I used to post at joblo.com till them piece of shits banned me (basically because I got in an arguement with the "owner" of the site). Well, I guess I'll start posting here, eh?

Anyway, I just wanted to say HELLO to everyone.

-Ryan

R.C
Hey Ryan, nice to see a real indepth welcome message.

Welcome.

SeanArcher
Has this guy really not updated since March?

SeanArcher
Has this guy really not updated since March?

Gundark
Welcome, SeanArcher....guarantee you'll never be bored around here.

The Raz man has been pretty busy lately......

R.C
Actually, depends what guy you are talking about....

Ushgarak
Yeah, Raz hasn't exactly been as attentive as he used, to, but then he HAS been very busy. He contributes to Klillermovies.com sometimes with SW info.

What a welcome message! Ah, the work into this are of the forums is paying off... nice to meet you, Ryan. Look around, post around, get to know everyone...

Skull_crusher
Heh, me and good 'ol Ryan are gonna get along just fine! i like this guy!

SeanArcher
What the hell do you mean by that?

Skull_crusher
evil face naw just messin! so you like survivor?

jedi212guy
Welcome, SeanArcher. Glad to have you here. Just try to limit the profanity. wink

SeanArcher
Well guys, I know I haven't been here that long, but I think I'm gonna go and try to find a better Episode 2 site (one that is better updated). Yes dude, I do like survivor, it's a cool show....

With school coming up and all, I'm not going to have time to keep going to message boards. I already go to like 4. I don't even know why the "heck" I registered for this forum, I shoulda known I'd never have time to come here and shit. Well, cyall guys. I'll still be waiting for episode 2 to come out just as much as yall, I just won't be around to talk about it with you guys.

Anyways, Bye everybody.... smile

Skull_crusher
Well stop by when you have the time!

R.C
Short, but sweet... sad

yerssot
hi!!

Ratcat
Tooo late, he went...

LanceWindu
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

What was with that guy anyways? He just started going here and then he leaves.

DJ Velocity
Should we kill him? evil face

Skull_crusher
Eh....he was probably a sock anyway.

Edna Witch
Charming! But since he has left this thread no longer erves a purpose. Bye bye!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.