help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kitmill
Im looking into buying some software for my pc so i can make my own movies using my video camera. I want somthing which will let me edit the stuff and then burn it onto DVD anyone used anything good?

Fire
my bro and dad have a couple of progies that do that I can ask

Tex
What kind of movies you thinking of making? smokin'

wink

silver_tears
eek! whoa the diva is being bad whistle

mechmoggy
I'm no help, sorry.

Where abouts in B'ham are you Kitmill? I'm a Brummy too. big grin

kitmill
i wanna do somthing that is original. I need to get a lot done because i have been called for interview at university and they need to see some of my work! anyone with any suggestions for ideas or stories or recommendations for sofware i would be greatful to hear them!

mechmoggy - im in the solihull area of birmingham what bout u?

mechmoggy
Not so posh I'm afraid, I'm in Northfield.

What Uni do you go to? I'm with UCE at Millennium Point on a part time course.

kitmill
im am not posh at all! i have an interview at worcester, northampton and de montford! what you doing at UCE?

wicker_man
Hmm, i would personally recommend the 'Paint Shop Pro' range not only does it allow you to edit recorded material but also allows you to edit still images (photos),create graphics,draw,create web designs and paint from 'scratch' and organize your images to make them more 'computer friendly' - by stating that i mean allows you to compress your work thsu saving on memory space. The full name of this software is 'Jasc Paint Shop Pro' at present it is up to version 8 but depending on what you need it for will depend on what version you wish to purchase.

Amazon and any other good software stockists will have the complete information on this and any similar products so i advise to look there,i merely recommend this particular piece of software as i personally use it and the added bonus it comes with some pretty good tutorials that are equipped for both beginners and intermidiates.

As for a piece of software that allows for video images to be transferred onto DVD i have no idea on what would be an ideal piece of software to use,but i recommend you try amazon or another reputable software stockist be it on the next or in person, i am pretty sure you will find a piece of software ideal for this particualr function but i doubt you will get a piece of software that can do BOTH graphical editing and DVD burning.

Hope this information has been of some use. smile

kitmill
your a star thank you i will look into that now! Thank you wicker man! xx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.