Simpson Quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadow_angel
Not sure if a thread like this has been up before,but oh wellbig grin Post your favorite Simpson Quotes big grin

"You must go forwards, not backwards, up wards, not forwards, and always twirling...TWIRLING towards victory!!!"

silver_tears
stupider like a fox laughing out loud

shadow_angel
laughing out loud

silver_tears
or theres a spark in ur hair........get it out get it out laughing out loud

has the whole world gone gay
oh be nice laughing

shadow_angel
Choosith Homer Simpson and he shalt rock thy world!!

silver_tears
Dear Homer, IOU one emergency donut. Signed Homer. Bastard! He's always one step ahead. --Homer Simpson

shadow_angel
The only monster here is the gambling monster that has enslaved your mother! I call him Gamblor, and it's time to snatch your mother from his neon claws!

silver_tears
Good drink... good meat... good God, let's eat! --Homer Simpson

Storm
laughing out loud

silver_tears
Here's to alcohol: The source of, and answer to, all of life's problems. --Homer Simpson

silver_tears
If they think I'm going to stop at that stop sign, they're sadly mistaken! --Homer Simpson

silver_tears
Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy. --Homer Simpson

yerssot
"You mean I shaved my bikini zone for nothing??"
-Homer Simpson

must_kill_Santa
yep the was my brotha started it

silver_tears
The lesson is: Our God is vengeful! O spiteful one, show me who to smite and they shall be smoten! --Homer Simpson

The Ones
homer: one question, what does the i stand for
lady: important
homer: oh right and what does the p stand for
lady: person
homer: oh and one more question...
lady: very
homer: oh right. what does the i stand for again
lady: AGGGHH!!

badkittykitty
cant sleep clowns will eat me cant sleep clowns will eat me cant sleep clowns will eat me cant sleep clowns will eat me cant sleep clowns will eat me

silver_tears
You never know when an old calendar might come in handy! Sure, it's not 1985 right now, but who knows what tomorrow will bring?

silver_tears
Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip

silver_tears
The girls of the internet. Ooh, I'd go online with them anyday!

silver_tears
Ooh, I love your magazine. Especially the 'Enrich Your Wordpower' section. I think it's really...really... really...good.

silver_tears
Remember as far as anyone knows, we're a nice normal family.

silver_tears
Son, a woman is a lot like a... a refrigerator! They're about six feet tall, 300 pounds. They make ice, and ... um ... Oh, wait a minute. Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!

lil bitchiness
I saw this film once about a bus that had to SPEED arround the city, keeping its SPEED over 5o, and if its SPEED droped, it would explode....i think it was called...''The bus that couldnt slow down''! laughing out loud

silver_tears
Let me handle this, Marge, I've heard 'em all.
"I like you as a friend."
"I think we should see other people."
"I don't speak English."
"I'm married to the sea."
"I don't wanna kill you, but I will.
"... Six simple words : I'm not gay, but I'll learn.

silver_tears
Bart! With $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like ... love!

silver_tears
Homer : Lisa honey, are you saying you're _never_ going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa : No.
Homer : Ham?
Lisa : No.
Homer : Pork chops?
Lisa : Dad! Those all come from the same animal!
Homer : Yeah, right Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

silver_tears
Marge : Well, maybe our next anniversary will be more romantic. Aww, look, Homey, our wedding cake!
Homer : You mean there's been cake in our freezer for eleven years? Why was I not informed?

silver_tears
Homer's brain : Use reverse psychology.
Homer : Oh, that sounds too complicated.
Homer's brain : Okay, don't use reverse psychology.
Homer : Okay, I will!

silver_tears

SpikeSpiegel
Woman: and Reason
Homers Brain: Don't say revenge, Don't say revenge, Don't say revenge
Homer: Revenge
Homers Brain: OK, I'm outta here
*footsteps and a closed door*

SpikeSpiegel
Homer : Everytime I learn something new it pushes old stuff out.

SpikeSpiegel
Ralph:
I bent my wookie
I don't have a red crayon (Miss. Hover: Why not?) I ate it

swoope
"Ahh, Beer! My one weakness...my Achilles Heel,
if you will..." --Homer Simpson

Sir R DeNiro
" Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet. WHY YOU LITTLE!"

Godshinto
IN "ROD" WE TRUST

N.Tonks
Homer: hello my name is mister Burns, I believe you have a letter for me.
Post office guy: umm ok Mr.Burns, what's your first name?
Homer: I don't know

belldandy
- ok, but i must worn u im not easily impress...
ooohhh, a blue car!!

frootlooplucy
Homer: Oh my God! that guy is my exact double!
Oh my God! that dog has a fluffy tail!!

lil bitchiness
Ralph Wiggum: ''Miss hover, i stuck a finger up my nose, and i pulled a bit of my brain out''

Groundskeeper Will: ''If elected mayor, my first act will be to kill a whole lot of ya!
Man(whispering): The mike is on...
Groundkeeper Willy: I know its on!!!

Groundkeeper Willy (singing) : ''Im a maaaniac maniac thats for suuuure, and im dancing like i never danced befouuuur!''

The Ones
(flanders keeps going on about apple cider and apples making homer bored)
Homers brain:ugh im leavin but your stayin
(we see homers brain leaving his bodyand homer colapses onto the ground) laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
BART'S PRNAK CALLS TO MOE: laughing

''Phone call for Al...Al Coholic...is there an Al Coholic here?''

''Oliver Clothesoff! Call for Oliver Clothesoff!''

''Uh, is I.P. Freely here? Hey, everybody, I.P. Freely!''

''Uh, Jacques Strap! Hey guys, I'm looking for a Jacques Strap!''

''Hey, is there a Butz here? Seymour Butz? Hey, everybody, I wanna Seymour Butz!''

''Uh, Homer Sexual? Aw, come on, come on, one of you guys has gotta be Homer Sexual!''

''Mike Rotch! Mike Rotch! Hey, has anybody seen Mike Rotch lately?''

''Uh, Hugh Jass? Oh, somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass!''

''Bea O'Problem! Bea O'Problem! Come on, guys, do I have a Bea O'Problem here?''

''Uh, Amanda Huggenkiss? Hey, I'm looking for Amanda Huggenkiss! Ah, why can't I find Amanda Huggenkiss?''

''Ivana Tinkle? Ivana Tinkle? All right, everybody, put down your glasses, Ivana Tinkle!''

''Telegram for Heywood U. Cuddleme! Heywood U. Cuddleme? Big guy in the back, Heywood U. Cuddleme?''

''Hey everyone, im a stupid moron, with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and, i like to kiss my own butt''

classic big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

The Ones
i cant understand how moe could fall for that last one

shadow link
-the idea mr simpson is to play concervatively, u might not get it in first go but u set yourself up for an easy doose

-no marge its grooming me, mmmm elephant fresh

-i my goodness someones taken a bight out of the rice crispy square, oh and the waiterds been brutally beaten

-we need to swrite springfield sux so that when they look into shellbyvilll theyll realise that they suck

-LYAL LANLEY: a town with 2 million dollars is like a mule with a spinning wheel, who knows how he got it and danged if he knows how to use it
HOMER: he he he, mule

lil bitchiness
I dont know....i cant remember from which epizode that is...i remember the quote well however...

silver_tears
bump eek!

§pearhead
d'oh? huh

Mr. Bacon
i really shouldnt be here i could put this thread up to like 400 pages by myself I LOVE THE SIMPSONS and family guy

Mr. Bacon
"this meatlof SUCKS" bart where'd u get that word?

*Homer on Phone*- oh yeah moe they sucked they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked, i mean they really sucked

Marge: HOMER!

homer: sry moe my damn kid is listening gotta go

SumWatTwisted
Hey you used mine!
Okay umm. haha

sumunabeech
"My cat's breath smells like cat food" - Ralph Wiggum

Ryan10000000000
captain teille: oh,simpson your like the son i never had
homer: and your like the father i never visit

Crash Overload
Lisa (holding up monkey paw): I wash for world peace!
Homer: Lisa! How Selffish of you!

-=-

Homer: Ooh! They have the internet on computers now!?

Crash Overload
Halloween epesoide, Bart was a Psychic Monster, could read evyone's minds. That epesoide was a version of one of the epesoids of the Outer Limits movie from the 70ies, i think the 70ies anyway.

So was the goblin on the side of the bus.

ivrith
On Moe's calls ... " If I ever catch you, I'll shove a sausage down your throat and stick starving dogs in your butt!"

Class.

ivrith
Homer, eating figures from cake top: "Mmm... pointy".

Gravity Kills
"Stupid Sexy Flander's"-homer

Gravity Kills
na na na na na na...batma...leader-homer

Freddy_vs_Jason
*Lisa outside the maker of malibu stacey*

CREATOR OF MALIBU STACEY: Do you have any idea how many kids have tried to track me down?
LISA: am i the first?
CREATOR OF MALIBU STACEY:..........yes..............

§pearhead
Barney: Hey! At least we cant sink any lower..*wind comes, blows his diaper away, he starts running after it retardedly* hey! come back here diaper, come back! ...Oh, hi mom!

Sir Bob III
best one of all cry

"hey this is kinda stupid"

eleveninches
"Homer simpson never apologises. I'm sorry, that's just the way I am".

eleveninches
haha.

that was a good one

LeAtHerRFace
"DoH!" - Homer Simpson
"Give Me Back My Beer" - Homer Simpson
"Screw You, Dad" - Bart Simpson
"Im going to kill you!" - Homer Simpson

eleveninches
"Are you sure this is a comic book convention? It's full of nerds!" Homer

A sarcasm detector? Well thats a REALLY useful invention (sarcasm detector blows up)

LeAtHerRFace
"my d*ick is eleven inches" - Homer Simpson..... laughing out loud jk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.