Christina or Brittany

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

98R1
They seem to be in competition. I like Christina

98R1
my pic didn't work. here she is

finti
should be an option of both sux

98R1
just say u had to pic one that sux the least

blakangel
christina, britney just seems to lie all the time and she seems way more shallow.

Plus I actually like some of christinas songs. eek!

Bad Boy
Can I pick both of them?

um for hotness christina, for anything else NOTHING they both are horrible musicians...DIE, but before that they need to have sex with me

Killer
CA

Curl_Up&Dye
They're both the biggest whores I've ever seen...but I believe Christina is in the lead, because she doesn't lip sync, and she does have a beautiful voice sometimes. However, if they both died, I wouldn't lose sleep. laughing

LindsIsTightK
I love them both, but that option wasn't up there. I myself relate to Christina's personality a lot better, but as far as style goes, I can relate to Britney better. I'm a fan of both of their music, all though it's nothing great.

BingaBonga
after the britney and madonna thing i was totally grossed out, i would usually pick neither of them, because i really am not a big fan of their music, but for now i'll just say christina

LindsIsTightK
Christina kissed Madonna too, it's just that people expect that from Christina so they didn't make that big of a deal out of it as they did with Britney.

vvvrulz
Agreed laughing

I cant stand either of em, even for a second.
But the worst of the two, id say Christina.
At least Britanny provides entertainment by releasing really crap movies and getting boo'd of stages big grin

julibug
So much bashing - so little love. sad

I'm not really into either one too much, but I would have to choose Christina over Britney. Mainly because I like some latino music, and, well, I'm more likely to get that from Christina. stick out tongue

alic88
i love the song FIGHTER so ca it is

crazy_c
Christina by far. I like her music and she can actually sing, in fact im watchin her new video on msn rite now i think its really good. I cant say much for her dress sense tho.

BOPRecruit 16
christina aguilera is a better person than britney spears. her voice has more range in tones when she sings, writes her own songs, and doens't look like a **** like spear does with no shame.

Evil Dead
"after the britney and madonna thing i was totally grossed out, i would usually pick neither of them, because i really am not a big fan of their music, but for now i'll just say christina"

You MUST be a girl..............

They both suck. They both need to have sex with me and die directly afterward.....or atleast have their voice box's ripped out by rabid wolverines.

BackFire
laughing out loud

Both are horrible musically, but as far as looks go, I like Christina better.

Petite girls are awesome.

blakangel
I kinda like christinas 'beautiful' very down to earth and simple. smile

Evil Dead
I don't know Backfire..........I know I'd split Christina in two but I like a little something to hold on to while I'm pounding it in there if you know what I mean.......Spears has just the right amount to hold on to.

BackFire
Yeah, Not like I'd complain if I were given the chance to split either of them.

I just slightly prefer Christina.

Evil Dead
Perfect solution............three way + camera man...........

LindsIsTightK
Yeah I think that is a pretty good song, and it is a good way to get people to like her so I gotta give her props for that.

royal_jester
neither

DemonicGambit
Christina is hot yes

movie_freak
definately christina aguilera, her songs and looks is much better than Britney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.