Spoiler!!! (picture)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Coshlo
this is supposedly saruman.
this is the site i got it from:
http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=5639&orderby=titleA

Coshlo
i think it looks cool

Tired Hiker
Wow, is that supposed to be in ROTK?

Arwenishott
yep......im pretty sure he falls out of the balcony thing(or wormtounge pushes him rather) and he falls onto that.

drunk_nazgul
Yep... but it looks more like Gandalf.

Tired Hiker
It totally looks like gandalf! That's what I first thought too, but it couldn't be.

GABRIEL05
Ha haaaa that would be funny if at the end of ROTK THE MOVIE Sauron gets the ring back and then throws Gandalf to his doom. I would give ol' PJ credit for having the biggest cojones this side of the Milky.

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Exa

airangel429
yeah...that pic does look like gandolph...EXCEPT...he is gandolf the white now....not gandolf the grey.........

Izz
Not Gandolph
Not Gandolf
GandAlF!!!!!!

Exa
No, it's supposed to be Saruman's double - just look at the clothes, the color is colder than that of Gandalf's clothes an they're also lighter.
The person on the photo also has the little black part in the beard beneath the mouth.

This wheel-thing can be seen in the models of Isengard at the bottom of Orthanc, outside, next to the holes in the ground.

namarie
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing aragorn who become king) fight with shifty sauron!! happy

rock LoTr bunny

BingaBonga
yummy *points to the picture above* anyway... i thought there was just another thread about this, and they were saying it was gandalf... so... ?

Coshlo
its not gandalf...

Shadowskill
I wish it was Gandalf. That'll teach him to leave Frodo alone! evil face

sauron
it IS gandalf frodo decides he is in love with legolas (thinking as most of us do lego is a woman) and comes back to propose to lego with the ring, and there is a wedding ceromony in orthanc (saruman giving free manicures) where all but sam (JEALOUSY) is invited sam realising what is happening after a tip of from gollum (page boy) shows up at wedding and attemps to kill lego in his blind rage of hatred fueled by his love of frodo (you know its true lol) gandlaf interupts trying to save legolas for he thinks that lego is hot and thinks that he stands a chance with him, (gandalf is getting his ex, the balrog, to tempt frodo to bed) then he will be legolas`s FOREVER, but his plans fail when he is thrown to his death for tryin to save legolas, and sam lived happily married to frodo ever after, frodo on the other hand is tryin anything to kill himself LOL

Coshlo
lol, very creative sauron. i must say you went into great detail, but on the other hand that IS saruman

Exa
Great, Sauron big grin thumb up

Yes it IS Saruman.

sauron
i know its gandalf, i just couldnt help myself typing that in

Coshlo
that would be so dumb it that was gandalf, but good thing its not

Verity
Nah...it's not Gandalf....I hope at least, if Saruman does fall from the balcony, that Grima pushes him! I don't care how, but it's the principle of the abused coward getting pi$$ed off and rebeling against his master!
I hope no one else gets to kill him, or it's some dumb accident! confused

BingaBonga
that would be sad if it's gandalf... and it has to me, remember saruman dies another way the one with leoglas shooting an arrow... blah blah blah.... you know it already, so yeah, unless gandalf can live through that type of a blow.... it probably is gandalf sad

Sifer
Gandalf doesn't die so it is not him - 100%

Saruman - yes. But as it has been mentioned, PJ has filmed something like 5 different death scenes for him and this is one of them.

Movieholic
any 1 know how to put pictures on this

Movieholic
???

Exa
For online pictures use addy (without spaces), for those from your own pc click "Add reply" or "post reply" in the right corner at the bottom of the page, that gives you more options.

nazgulinthedark
I don't think this is from rotk, but its funny

Exa
lol big grin

According to the clothes it should be fotr on Amon Hen.

lotrlover7000
Happy Dance beer Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

lotrlover7000
rock bunny rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.