New Pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noola
Here is a picture I found from www.rottentomatoes.com that you may not have seen. Or then again you may have in which case I'm sure I'll be subjected to pointless newbie bashing. Anyways:

rysdigital
it's old. <insert pointless newbie bashing here>

nice pic nonetheless.

forumcrew
haha this is so old!!! haha j/k its still a cool pic and i like seein um over and over thats why i watch the trailers so damn much.. but for your info there is a thread with a bunch of pics just search for revolutions pics

burlyman
yeh we have seen that smile
its on the official site, what seems like ages ago, but in the actual factual world is probably something like a week ago wink

burlyman
total posting at the same time

rysdigital
ya, lol smile

forumcrew
haha a triple post.. man maybe we all need something to do?

dave123
what should we do....?
I KNOW!
*turns on reloaded*

burlyman
gotcha

rysdigital
forumcrew, i like the "Neo "the spoiler destroyer" taking out spoilers with a chain gun since 1999" in your sig, laughing out loud ! you should place a comma or a period after the 'destroyer"' tho, for the maximum effect big grin

forumcrew
hah thanks thanks.. hopefully those spoiler posters will be scared into hiding!

burlyman
laughing out loud

audioheem
Hey the newbs are playing on our emotions by making us feel guilty about newb-bashing! Damn newbs! stick out tongue

spydar1982
Noola>>> WOW!!!!!!! WHAT A DISCOVERY!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.