The Matrix : Online PC Game 2004

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

matrixneo
Hey, The Matrix Online game is coming out in 2004.
Free Your Mind))))))(())()()())))()()()()())(()))))))

burlyman
yeh smile

anyone got any idea which quarter of the year?

matrixneo
what

matrixneo
hallo????

burlyman
hello?

matrixneo
Anyone know how there is bullet-time?

dave123
probably the 2nd? cos 4th will be too late and 1st too early

matrixneo
ok forums r wierd

matrixneo
how did you make thaT coool video?

matrixneo
hello, gtg SWIMMING

priestjim
dave123 laughing out loud for signature. kewl one (the text not the gif)

dave123
talk to Urot, i will paste his site when i find it, or get a GIF/AVI maker

matrixneo
how the hell did you make that video?

dave123
TALK TO UROT, HE FOUND A SITE THAT DID IT!

or use an avi to gif convertor

matrixneo
whose urot?

dave123
or go here
http://www.tribute.addr.com/anime

CarlEnnui
I believe bullet-time will be like this:

The person using bullet time sees everything in slow motion.

The person watching other players use buleet time will see them get blurry. If the person is watching somebody use bullet time AGAINST THEM, then both people go into slow motion.

This way there are no lag/speed up problems and everyone is on the same time.

I will be playing this game when it comes out. Assuming it comes out before World Of Warcraft or after I get bored of WoW.

audioheem
matrixneo seems ignorant to all things bright and beautiful stick out tongue

AliasNeo15
holy F***, Dave, ur friggin sig is the best thing i have ever heard. i am laughing my ass offlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

-=Urot=-
I am the great -=Urot=-!!

Who dares call my name??

JediHDM
E's not that great, e's just a guy be'ind a curtain...See, lookee there *points to a curtain, then pulls back curtain, revealing a guy wearing a shirt that says -=UROT=- on the back*

matrixneo
http://www.tribute.addr.com/anime/reloaded2.gif

matrixneo
THIS IS MY THREAD

JediHDM
what does that have to do with anything?!?!

matrixneo
eep

matrixneo
ok fine, matrix online is a big game ( i think )

audioheem
What ARE you talking about?

burlyman
you learn to let him post

matrixneo
suck it

burlyman
erm.. ok blink

audioheem
Suck what... and why? What are you posting about? You keep claiming it's your thread so what are you talking about? Stop e-mailing me with obscenities. That is all.

-=Urot=-
*** Turns around and grabs the curtain to close it again!! ***

Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful -=Urot=-!!
http://www.4ourdegrees.net/lightni2.gif

Hehehe Jedi you are as sharp as a tack! wink

I can't slip anything past joo. big grin

JediHDM
ahhh...finally, the "great" UROT is awakened...Morning...hehe...anyway, thank you, i try to keep sharp on everything...

-=Urot=-
thats a good thing...

forumcrew
you guys going to be willing to pay to play the matrix online?

JediHDM
OF COURSE!!! I WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD!!!!

-=Urot=-
If its done right. Then yes I will pay to play.

burlyman
yessmileyessmileyes

JediHDM
well, yeah, i edit my previous post to read "OF COURSE, provided of course its well made, and NOTHING like ETM. Then, I WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD!!!!!"

forumcrew
yea im curious how they are doing bullet time online.. because like say its an etm // max payne type bullet time.. i start usin it do all of you see me move real fast on ur screen? and u move slow? it seems like thats gonna be hard to have real time bullet time with multple people

JediHDM
well, the only thing i can think of is that, when someone goes into bullet time, the screen goes sluggish, unless you are in bullet time, then it stays the same speed but everyone/thing else is slow...and if i were to go into bullettime at the same time, we would both be normal speed, and everyone else is slow...

burlyman
blink

forumcrew
yea i was thinikin something like that.. but confused it just seems like it wouldnt quite work i dunno.. im sure they will make it good

matrixneo
i think everyone will have bullet time focus.thats the point of this thread, froum

matrixneo
maybe jedihdm is correct

MC Mike
That would suck...

matrixneo
matrix online gonna be sold out

matrixneo
what do you mean it sucks

matrixneo
i wonder if theres actually LEVELs... in this game

matrixneo
ohohoh, maybe every walks slow always during gameply, but if you focus, on the screen youl walk faster...?

matrixneo
:drink:

matrixneo
Happy DanceHappy Dancebig grinance:

MC Mike
I said if what Jedi says is true, it would kinda suck

forumcrew
it sounds weird now, but im sure it will be done well.. the wachowskis dont do shit half ass... actually ETM was cool but had a lot of flaws like the AI jesus games had better AI forever ago.. still cool game

and matrix neo did u really need to post like 7 responses to yourself in a row?

MC Mike
He's worse than me! stick out tongue

matrixneo
lol shatup

AliasNeo15
the matrix movies themselves may be the most complex movies ever made, with so many things to be taken in. Who doesnt think that they can make a PC game that is the same thing. They didnt work on Enter the Matrix for 6 months and they still had a good video game. They've been working on this game since the very beginning of the sequal projects. We will be able to put our people in training programs and learn how to do things and then we will be able to go in the matrix and kik some major ass.

matrixneo
i dont think andy and larry made a story for some game that is impossible to have bullet time or focus

matrixneo
they matrix online grphics look crap in the trailer

AliasNeo15
no, i think it is going to be a fast paced game, but it will be funthumb up

matrixneo
fastpaced?

MC Mike
Hell yeah...

matrixneo
ok, how the hell do i make gifs for my sig? its a matrix animation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.