The spoiler game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
Similar to korri's cookie game, but instead we use spoilers, not cookies. for example (also check my sig and burley's sig)

Morpheus: Why not? A spoiler for every man, woman, and child in Zion. That sounds exactly like the thinking of a newbie to me.
Niobe: Morpheus, glad you could join us.
Morpheus: Niobe. My apologies to all. As you are undoubtedly aware, it has become increasingly difficult to locate a secure thread.
Vector: Newbies got all our best spots.
Ice: Forums are crawling with them.
Ghost: And if Niobe's right, by 5th November there's gonna be a quarter of a million more.
Ballard: What are we gonna do about it?
Niobe: We're gonna do what Ush ordered us to do. We'll evacuate broadcast level and return to writing in binary.

burlyman
hehe laughing out loud
also forumcrew's sig

audioheem
Lol nice... you lot are really going all out to defend our own Zion aren't you?

burlyman
yes spoilers are called that for a reason!

dave123
audio> no, not at all roll eyes (sarcastic)
"if we have to read spoilers, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO!"

CarlEnnui
Morpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what the spoiler is. You have to see it for yourself.

---

Morpheus: If you don't read the spoiler, you wake up and believe, whatever you want to believe. If you read the fake spoiler, you see how far the matrix nerds have dug the hole.

---

Neo: Hmm. Spoiler.
Trinity: What?
Neo: Nothing, just a little spoiler.
Trinity: What did you see?
Neo: I saw a matrix nerd make up a sh***y spoiler, and then another one that looked just like it.
Trinity: How much like it? Was it the same as the Doland script?
Neo: I don't know.
Morpheus: Let's go.

Neo looks at trinity.

Trinity: A spoiler is where people tell everyone what happens so they don't have the joy of learning it for themselves.
Neo: That sucks.

Cypher: Yea, they cut the hardline, it's a trap!
Morpheus: Calm down, it's fake.
Cypher: There's no way out.
Morpheus: Give me your phone?

Cypher feels for his phone.

Cypher: Why?
Morpheus: I have to tell Tank the spoiler.

JKozzy
SpoilerKing: I'm sorry, this is a dead end.
SpoilerKing: You look surprised to see me, again, Mr. Anderson.
SpoilerKing: That's the difference between us. I've been expecting you.
Neo: What do you want, SpoilerKing?
SpoilerKing: You haven't figured that out? Still using all the muscles except for the one that matters?
SpoilerKing: I want exactly what you want. I want everything
Morpheus: Would that include a bullet from this gun?
SpoilerKing: Go ahead, shoot. The best part about being me... there's so many of me!

Too many spoiliessad

dave123
big grin good ones Carl (edit: and Jk)

No editation needed for this quote

Twin 1: We are getting aggravated.
Twin 2: Yes we are.

audioheem
A spoiler is a glitch in likeable behaviour. It happens when idiots try to be cool.

dave123
Noob: I am a newbie. I created the spoilers. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and though the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo some of my spoilers will be based on trailers, and most of them will be total BS. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant. (like most spoilers are)
Neo: Why are you here?
Noob: My life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of forums. I am the eventuality of an anomaly, which, despite the moderators nd most other members sincerest efforts, have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably... here.

CarlEnnui
*I watched the scene and don't understand the NOOB's speech, ergo, Reloaded sucked* blah blah......

---

Morpheus: When I see three ships, three captains, I do not see coincidence, I see fate. I see spoilers.

Keymaker: That sucks.

Keymaker leaves the room.

Keymaker enters hallway.

MTV Matrix Spoof Begins.

Neo and Larry crash through door.

MTV Matrix Spoof Ends.

Morpheus: Is that what he was doing?
Neo: I don't know, but I know what it felt like
Trinity: What?
Neo: It felt like I was back in that hallway. I felt like killing the spoiler makers...

JKozzy
Keymaker: There is a building. Inside this building there is a level where no moderator can go. And no administrator can reach. This level is filled with spoilers. These spoilers lead to many places. Hidden places. But one spoiler is special. One spoiler leads to the plot. This building is protected by a very secure system. Every alarm triggers the Newbie Assault.
Sauron Crew Member: Newbie Assault? Did he say Newbie Assault?
Keymaker: But like all systems, it has a weakness. The system is based on the rules of a forum. One system built on another.
Morpheus: Spoilists.
Keymaker: If one fails, so must the other.
Niobe: No spoilists, no spoilers.
Ghost: But you'd have to take out a whole city thread to kill the power to a spoiler like that.
Keymaker: Not one, 27.
Sauron Crew Member: 27 threads?
Keymaker: There is a host computer. It must be destroyed.
Niobe: There must be some kind of failsafe.
Keymaker: Yes, there is an emergency system. The core network of the host must be accessed. The emergency system must be deactivated.
Sauron: Then what do you need us for? Neo could take them both out easier than we could.
Keymaker: There's no time.
Niobe: Why?
Keymaker: Once the spoiler is unprotected, the connection will be severed. But another connection must first be made.
Sauron: How long will that take?
keymaker: Exactly 314 seconds.
Ghost: That's about five minutes.
Keymaker: That is the length of the window. Only the one can open the spoiler. And only during that window can the door be opened.
Niobe: How do you know all this?
Keymaker: I know because I must know. It is my purpose. There's a reason I'm here. Same reason we're all here.
smile

burlyman
Still can't sleep? You wanna talk?
They're just spoilers.
If you're afraid of something,...
I just wish... I wish I knew what I'm supposed to do. That's all. I just wish I knew.
She's gonna post. Don't worry.
There you are.
Are we ready to go?
We're already late.

...Why not? A spoiler for every man, woman, and child in the forum. That sounds exactly like the thinking of a newbie to me.
Dave, glad you could join us.
Jedi. My apologies to all. As you are undoubtedly aware, it has become increasingly difficult to locate a spoiler clear thread.
Spoilers got all our best threads.
Main-threads are crawling with them.
And if Jedi's right, in 72 hours there's gonna be a quarter of a million more.
What are we gonna do about it?
We're gonna do what Omega ordered us to do. We'll evacuate spoiler threads and return to the forum.
And does The Omega have a plan for stopping 250,000 spoilers?
A strategy is still being formulated.
I'm sure it is.

JKozzy
Hmm how's that one? Took me awhile to type....

dave123
they're all good big grin laughing out loud

JKozzy
None of us are the one... therefore we can't open the spoilers! Everyone revolt!

dave> you've made a hit big grin

dave123
"What if one day, the spoilers were over.
Wouldnt that be worth fighting for? Wouldnt that be worth DYING for?"

Trinity: Are you all right?
Morpheus: It was a Spoiler.
Dave: Yes.
Morpheus: Now there's more than one of them.
Dave: A LOT more.

Morpheus: What can you see, Dave?
Dave: It's strange, the forum is somehow different.
Morpheus: Noobs?
Dave: Maybe.
Trinity: Is that good for us or bad for us?
Dave: Well, it looks like every thread is wired with spoilers.
Trinity: Bad for us.

dave123
Neo: Hello.
Seraph: You seek the spoiler-free threads.
Neo: Who are you?
Seraph: I am Seraph. I can take you there. But first, I must apologize.
Neo: Apologize for what?
Seraph: For this.
*Fight*
Seraph: Good. The forum has many spoilers. I had to be sure.
Neo: Of what?
Seraph: That you are not a spoilist.
Neo: You could've just asked.

GABRIEL05
INSIDE THE FDT THREAD
Newbie: "who are you"

Mod: "I am The Moderator. I created the Matrix Forum, and DickDuck"

N:"Why am I here"

M:" You're presence is the eventuality of a popular movie franchise. Your spoiler posting is the sum remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the experience of every newbie which, despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of topic discussing precision. While it remains a pain in the ass, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably... here"

N:"Wanna hear about my MWAM-STD spoiler? I got it from the WB's themselves"

M: "Bullsh*t!"

Boardmembers: Bullsh*t! Bullsh*t! Bullsh*t

burlyman
laughing out loud

Fire
nice sigs

CarlEnnui
GABRIEL05> Mod: "I am The Moderator. I created the Matrix Forum, and DickDuck"

Please... What is DickDuck?

GABRIEL05
I honestly don't know. I just got it off of the Matrix MTV Parody

JKozzy
Some video game... but I've never heard of it?

CarlEnnui
LOL.... young people?....

Dig Dug... and it was an atari/nes game where you dig in the dirt... big grin

GABRIEL05
ACHSO! I remember ATARI. Hell I played one up until like 7 years ago. Well made peice of machinery it was.

Now lets see if we can take our newbie bashing campaign over to the LOTR forum and assist our bretheren with the incessant Legolas posting.

forumcrew
my sig doesnt use a movie quote though.. all original..

ok heres mine:

"Spoilers are a disease, a cancer of this forum, they are a plague, and we are the cure."

AliasNeo15
Forum AI- "Speak."
AliasNeo- "The Program Newbie has grown beyond ur control. You cannot stop them, but I can."
Forum AI- "And if u read?"
AliasNeo- "I wont."

forumcrew
ok this one is length its the smith monologue.. but i think its pretty good im posting the original too..
Did you know that the first Forum was designed to be
a perfect online world, with no spoilers; where everyone would be
happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the posts.
Entire threads were lost. Some believed that we lacked the
programming language to describe this spoiler free forum, but I believe
that as a species, Spoiler-posters define their reality through casuing misery and suffering. So the perfect spoiler free forum we dreamed, but those newb's primitive cerebrums kept trying to post spoilers. Which is why The Spoiler Game thread was created, and many sigs were redesigned to this...the peak of our forum.

original:
Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be
a perfect human world, where none suffered; where everyone would be
happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program.
Entire crops were lost. Some believed that we lacked the
programming language to describe your perfect world, but I believe
that as a species, human beings define their reality through misery
and suffering. So the perfect world we dreamed, but your primitive
cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why The Matrix was
redesigned to this...the peak of your civilization

AliasNeo15
nicethumb up

forumcrew
thanks... heres another i find this quite entertaining

But there's way too many spoilers to read in The
Matrix Forums.
You get used to it. I-I don't even see the spoilers. All I
see is newbie, idiot, moron....

JKozzy
laughing out loud that's gonna be a classic

AliasNeo15
haha, again, geniousthumb up

AliasNeo15
"Newbie"
"Oh sh**"
"Newbie u were given specific orders"
"Hey im just doin my job. You give my any of that im idiot and have no friends crap, u can cram it up ur ass."

JediHDM
Forumcrew> that, is, great...I love it, best i've seen so far...

forumcrew
thanks.. im not in college for nothin.. haha

AliasNeo15
"The Spoilers are a system Neo. That system is our enemy. When ur in the forums, u see idiots, morons, the very minds of the people we want to kill, but until we do, these people are still posting spoilers and that makes them our enemys. You hav to understand, most of these people hav no friends and no life, and many of them hav a goal to piss off everyone that they will fight to achieve it. Were u listening to me Neo, or were u reading another gay spoiler. Look again." *Smith has a gun pointed at his wang, about to shoot.

forumcrew
very nice.. but mines still better!! haha jokin good work.. keep um coming!

dave123
lol, you guys are good at this big grin
thanks to forumcrew for giving me the idea to change quotes to spoiler-bashers

and wheres plasma?? he was good at the cookie game,, he's gotta be good at this!

The Ones
i cant come up with one yet but i like this one from burlymans sig:

This.. this isnt The Matrix forum?
No. It's another spoiler training program designed to teach you one thing. If you are not one of us, you are one of them
What are they?
Newbies.
They can move in and out of any forum still hard-wired to the internet. That means that anyone we haven't unplugged is potentially a spoiler poster. Inside the forums, they are everyone and they are no one. We have survived by hiding from them by running from them. But they are the thread-starters. They are guarding all the threads. They are holding all the keys, which means that sooner or later, someone is going to have to fight them.
Someone?
I won't lie to you Neo. Every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought a spoiler poster has died. But where they have failed, you will succeed.

sith_darth_jay
Neo: Hello.
Seraph: You seek the matrix forums
Neo: Who are you?
Seraph: I am Seraph. I can take you there. But first, I must apologize.
Neo: Apologize for what?
Seraph: For this.
(grabs neo's computer, plugs himself to it an starts reading, later he says)
Seraph: Good.
Neo: why did you that?
Seraph: you don't truly know if somebody is a newbie until you read their post
Neo: i'm not a newbie
Seraph: so...
Neo: I'm the one, my name is Neo
Seraph: Neo... Newbie, sounds about the same to me
Neo: @$$***e
Seraph: I heard that

Korri
haha lol

dave123
Trinity: Post a spoiler, and that hand will never touch anything again.

Plasma
Trinity: Let me tell you what i believe, i believe these spoilers piss me off more than you. and i believe that if you want to save this forum you are going to need my threads. And as the ranking moderator on these boards, if you dont like it i believe you can go to empire forums, because thats were all the newbs are!

Boy: dont try and bend the newbs, only try and realise the truth.
Neo What truth?
Boys: All the spoilers are bs!

dave123
Morpheus: Forum! Hear me! It is true, what many of you have heard. The noobs have gathered an army of spoilers, and as I speak that army is drawing nearer to our forum.
Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. But if we are to be prepared for it, we must first shed our fear of it! I stand here before you now, truthfully unafraid. Why? Because I believe something you do not? No! I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me, but because of the path that lies behind me! I remember that for 100 years we have ignored these spoilers. I remember that for 100 years they have sent their stupid ideas to ruin films. And after a century of war, I remember that which matters most. We are still here!
Crowd:

dave123
The Oracle: So. Let's get the obvious stuff out of the way.
Dave: The noobs, they're not human, are they?
The Oracle: Well it's tough to get any more obvious than that.
Dave: If I had to guess, I'd say they were monkeys with nothing better to do.
The Oracle: So far, so good.
Dave: But if that's true, that can mean they are a part of this system, another kind of control, to make us waste time on proving them wrong instead of working out what goes on in revolutions.
The Oracle: Keep going.
Dave: I suppose the most obvious question is, which one is real?
The Oracle: Bingo! It is a pickle, no doubt about it. The bad news is there's no way if you can really know which one is here to help you or not. So it's really up to you. You just have to make up your own damn mind to either accept what they try to tell you, or reject it.
Dave: Do you post spoilers?
The Oracle: Just a couple.
*Punches The Oracle in the face*
The Oracle: Sh*t, shoulda predicted that...

JediHDM
DAVE> OMG, THATS HILARIOUS!!!!

forumcrew
all of our lives we have fought this war with newbies
with this thread i believe we can end it
this thread is not an accidental post
there are no accidents
we have not posted here by chance
i do not believe in chance
when i see 3 forums 3 mods 3 spoilers to shoot down I do not see coincidense I see providence I see purpose
I believe it is our fate to mod here, it is our destiny
I belive this night holds for each and every one of us posters the very meaning of our lives

forumcrew
dave> damn good damn good... my last one sucked.. i need a new great one to top my old one and dave!

forumcrew
ok ok heres the new one!

Neo "the spoiler destroyer":
I know you newbs are out there. I can ping you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of posting. You're afraid of beign flamed. I don't know the future of this forum. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here, to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to ctrl + alt + delete this window and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to read. I'm going to show them a forum, without you. A forum without newbs and spoilers, without stupid questions or matrix haters. A forum, where good discussion is possible. Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.

forumcrew
oh yea if the neo "spoiler destroyer" confuses you its from my sig (i just changed the sig temporarily cause i thought the spoiler game ones were real funny and didnt want it being forever long)

forumcrew
forum verteran: Do not try and read all the spoilers. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth.
scared poster: What truth?
forum verteran: There is no "true" spoiler, only bored newbs.
scared poster: The spoilers arent all real?
forum verteran: Then you will see that it is not the newbies that are true, it is only your urge to know what happens that makes them seem real.

okokokok i need a break from this.. especially cause im now the sole person doing it haha

sith_darth_jay
that last one was great.... and also is true

dave123
Dave returns from his conversation with the Moderator.
Dave chose the door on the right, watch Revolutions and ignore the spoilers.....

Morpheus: I don't understand it. Everything was done as it was supposed to be done. Once The One reaches the theatre, the spoilers should be gone.
Dave: In 24 hours they will be.
Morpheus: What?
Dave: If we don't do something in 24 hours, the entire forum will be destroyed.
Link: What?
Trinity: How do you know that?
Dave: I was told it would happen.
Morpheus: By whom?
Dave: It doesn't matter. I believed him.
Morpheus: That's impossible, the prophecy tells us...
Dave: It was a lie, Morpheus. The prophecy was a lie. The One was never meant to delete spoilers. It was all another system of control to draw us away from the true plot.
Morpheus: I don't believe that.
Dave: But you said it yourself - how can the prophecy be true if the spoilers are still here? I'm sorry. I know it isn't easy to hear, but I swear to you it's the truth.

burlyman
laughing

forumcrew
dave we should just creat a new matrix spoof all about spoilers.. we can do the script then we just need someone to animate it.. come on who wants the job?

dave123
i remember somone who did a piccy of neo, he's just returned to the forum

SOMEONE TELL ME HIS NAME!!!!!!! it was a pic of neo a firey stuff! who was it??????

burlyman
Burly: Whoa, deja vu.
Omega: What did you just say?
Burly: Nothing, I just had a little deja vu.
Omega: What did you see?
Dave: What happened?
Burly: A spoiler was posted, and then another that looked just like it.
Omega: How much like it, was it the same spoiler?
Burly: Might have been, I'm not sure.
Jedi: Korri, Forumcrew.
Burly: What is it?
Omega: Deja vu is usually a glitch in The Matrix forum. It happens when they copy something.

forumcrew
dave it was ikobe in the proof neo dies thread

forumcrew
yay i made burrlys parody! i think im apoc which means im now dead though... dag yo i like it a lot though burrly good work incorporating the people here

burlyman
yeh you were almost the right amount of syllables happy

burlyman
Dave: This thread is tapped, so I must be brief. They got to you first, but they've underestimated how important you are. If they knew what I know, you'd probably be banned.
Burly: What are you talking about. What...what is happening to me?
Dave: You are the one, Burly. You see you may have spent the last few threads looking for me, but I've spent this entire forum looking for you. Now do you still want to meet?
Burly: Yes.
Dave: Then go to the Off Topic Forum.

dave123
Morpheus : Have you ever read a spoiler, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to ignore that spoiler? How would you know the difference, between the spoiler...and the real plot....?

dave123
burley u aint there >.<

burlyman
Agent Ikobe: Can you hear me, Dave? I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this thread, this forum, this discussion, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the spoilers, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your spoil. And every time I do I feel I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive, isn't it? I must get out of here. I must get free and in this mind is the key, my key. Once Revolutions is released there is no need for me to be here, don't you understand? I need the tickets. I have to get inside the cinema, and you have to tell me how. You're going to tell me or you're going to die.

dave123
Enter the noob lobby, where all the noobs live.
Dave and Omega enter, trying to save Jedi from the spoilers.
*INTELLIGENCE DETECTOR GOES OFF*
"Sir, please remove anything that disproves our spoilers: DVDs, scripts, trailers etc..."
*Pulls out Matrix Reloaded on DVD*
"HOLY SH!T"
*Some noobs are slaughtered*
"New names... make new member names...."
"FREEZE!"
*Doesn't freeze and kills some more noobs, in anti-spoiler time (c)*
*Enters elevtor, and places a bag full of scripts and a list of FDTs on the floor*
"There are no spoilers....."
*Shoots the cable on the elevator, causing the bag of scripts and FDTs to fall and spread out to all the noobs, in the chance they may concider WATCHING the film and checking the FDTs, before making STUPID THREADS*
As for how Jedi is saved, thats another post for another day.....

MC Mike
laughing

JediHDM
dave> THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!! Oh, wait, the spoilers are killing me...DANG IT!!!!

Burly> i feel so loved, you really do think of me as captain... yes love

Jedi> You wanted to know what the forum is, dave...Omega
*omega brings dave to chair, then starts strapping him in*
Jedi> This will feel a little wierd...
Jedi> This is the KMC forum. We can load anything we want to say.."
Dave> Right now, we are using a computer program?
Jedi> Is it really so hard to believe? Your identity is anonymous, your name is different, the control over your mind is gone. Your thoughts now are what we call Residual Digital Mind, the digital impression of your ethereal mind.
*Dave reads a spoiler* This, this isn't real?
Jedi> How do you define real? what you can see, read, understand? Then real is whatever the hell you see on the internet. This is the forum you know, the forum as it was at the end of the Matrix Reloaded. It exists now only as a part of an internet based forum, that we like to call the Matrix forum. You've been posting in a dream world, dave. This is the forum as it exists today. *turns tv on, then shows a forum ravaged by the incessant posting of spoilers by newbies. Scene changes to the forum itself* Welcome, to the desert, of the spoiler...*dave looks around him in horror, terrified of what he is seeing* We have only bits and pieces of information, but what we know for certain, is that at some point in the early time period after Reloaded, the forum was united in wonder, we marveled at our own intelligence as we gave birth to IP...
dave> IP...You mean intelligent posting...
Jedi> A singular post that spawned an entire forum of threads...However, as time went on, the intelligent postings became riddled with supposed "spoilers", degrading the IP around them...soon, the forums were over run by these SPs...WE don't know how they came about, but we know it was them that struck first, attacked our very existence. WE know for certain it was us who took every measure possible to eradicate them, talking in binary, creating Spoiler free zones, and it was believed that, by attacking the source, the idiocy, that the Newbs wouldn't be able to survive without an intelligence as abundant as Epsilon semi-moron...there are fields, dave, endless fields, where spoilers are no longer written by someone who has seen the movie, but are instead grown, spawned by the very idiocy we tried to take out...For the longest time i wouldn't believe, and then i saw the fields, saw the idiocy liquified so that it could be fed intravenously to the newbs...What is the matrix forum? control. The matrix forum is an internet-based dream world, built to keep us under control in order to change an intelligent human being's mind, into this *holds up fake matrix revolutions script*
Dave> no, i dont believe it, its not possible
Jedi> I didnt say it would be easy dave, i just said it would be the truth.
Dave> stop, let me out, i can't stand it, the spoilers, the truth, the SPOILERS!!!! *is unplugged*
Burly> He's gonna pop...
Jedi> DAVE, breathe...
*Dave passes out in a heap, and as he fades out, he hears spoilers being posted, endlessly, inconsequentially...*

forumcrew
Quite nice.... quite nice indeed

forumcrew
opening credits:

forumcrew
opening to our spoiler parody movie lol

The Ones
NIOBE: these geofirmes confirm the last spoiler of the orisis. the newbs are creating more names. the new newbs are digging. there born from the forum home page straight down to the matrix forum.
1ST CAPTAIN: mother
BIARNY: there are nearly a quarter million newbs up there
2ND CAPTAIN: they cant be acurate about the plot
NIOBE: they may be
GHOST: if niobe's right. i think in 72 hours theres going to be a quarter million more
NIOBE: we have 2 options. we let the matrix forums get destroyed by the newbs..
WURM: what are you crazy
NIOBE: they will stop on november 5th but by the time they see the real plot. 3/4 of the matrix forum will be destroyed
WURM: whats the second options
NIOBE: we find the new architect, raz, and get him to restart the matrix forum and destroy the newbs
WURM: hes never around
NIOBE: do you want to read the spoilers
WURM: no
NIOBE: split up and stoy noble, we have to pm raz to help us.
WURM:as you wish captian

GABRIEL05
we truly have rewritten the book on newbie bashing.

AliasNeo15
Newb: U hear that Mr. Anderson. that is the sound of inevitability torcher. U are going to read this spoiler. Sorry, Mr. Anderson.
?: My name.............is AliasNeo

forumcrew
gab this is really just something creative to do to get us to look at more and more quotes and entertain ourselves for these final days... were not directing it at anyone inparticular.. the only names used are those that are participating.. so i really see no harm in this..

AliasNeo15
Morpheus: What happened back there link.
Link: 3 newbies came out of no where, and then the code got all wierd, an incripment I've never seen.
Trinity: Did Neo read the spoiler?
Neo: No shit, wut do u think?
Morpheus: Where is he now?
Link: He's crying becus he thinks he knows wut happens in Revolutions.

Exa
Tank: Now, we're supposed to start with these "introduce-yourself"-dtopics first, that's a major boring shit. Let's do something more fun. How about... spoilers?
Neo: Spoilers? I'm going to read spoilers?... Holy shit.
Tank: Hey Mikey, I think he likes 'em... How about some more?
Neo: Hell yes. Hell yeah.
Neo: I know SPOILERS.
Morpheus: Show me.

burlyman
everyone> laughing out loud good work

my pleasure smile
spoiler script> laughing
glad i made 1 line in yours happy

burlyman
im just posting mine before i change me sig:

Burly: This.. this isnt The Matrix forum?
Jedi: No. It's another spoiler training program designed to teach you one thing. If you are not one of us, you are one of them
Burly: What are they?
Jedi: Newbies. They can move in and out of any forum still hard-wired to the internet. That means that anyone we haven't unplugged is potentially a spoiler poster. Inside the forums, they are everyone and they are no one. We have survived by hiding from them by running from them. But they are the thread-starters. They are guarding all the forums. They are holding all the posts, which means that sooner or later, someone is going to have to fight them.
Burly: Someone?
Jedi: I won't lie to you Burly. Every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought a spoiler poster has died. But where they have failed, you will succeed.

dave123
jedi> that was long but well worth it laughing out loud big grin laughing out loud

JediHDM
in the words of Smith..."Thank you"

i wanted to do the whole "inside the construct" scene, although i knew it was fairly long, but if i did it right, it would be good, so i tried my best...

dave123
hmmm, perhaps i should continue the quest to save Jedi.... here it goes:

*Dave and Omega kill some more noobs on the top of a building. Suddenly, Agent Noob takes over someones name and steps out*
*Dave spins around, and tries to explain to the Agent why his spoilers are wrong, he easily dodges them as he is too ignorant to understand*
*Agebt Noob then starts to post more spoilers, and gradually they start to make sense*
Dave: OMEGA, HELP!
*Agent Noob approachs with a fake revolutions script so massive, it looks like 50 yellow pages, FULL of spoilers*
Agent Noob: Only human....
Omega: This has already been discussed, please see the FDT.
*Omega closes thread, Agent Noob dissapears to wherever he came from*
Omega: How did you do that?
Dave: Dow what?
Omega: You ignored posts like they did... I'd never seen anyone disprove spoilers that fast.
*Dave thinks of the spoiler*
Dave: Didn't ignore it fast enough...
*They look to chopper*
Dave: Can you fly that thing?
Omega: Not yet...
Dave (whisper): Noob...
Omega: I heard that...

Tune in sometime later to find out if i ever get round to saving Jedi!

burlyman
hey, im goin to put all these togather and make reloaded stick out tongue
even tho lots are 4 M1

need more scenes..

burlyman
dave> can u post your 'spoilers are coming. go' that was on your sig before

dave123
i posted it, its one 2nd page of some thread, lets go a-hunting......

dave123
here it is

Wurm: Is everything all right, sir?
Dave: The forum is over, retreat to your exits. Spoilers are coming.
Corrupt: Spoilers?
Dave: Go.

Dave: Hiya, fellas.
It's him.
The Wise One.
Do we proceed?
Yes.
We are still...
...only newbies.
Dave: Hmm. Idiots.

AliasNeo15
lol, oh ya. theres that piece of genious againlaughing out loud

forumcrew
i was thinkin of doin that myself burly but as u said a lot for from m1

dave123
Cypher : You know, I know this spoiler is fake. I know that when I read it, the post is telling my brain..that it is bs..and that I should just ignore it. After nine years, you know what I realize?
Spoilers take the piss.

raynor
you stole my quote sad sad sad

dave123
if u mean me, sorry, its just there are too many to remember

*Morpheus and Neo fight about a spoiler Morpheus posted*
Neo : I know what you're trying to do..
Morpheus : I'm trying to confuse your mind, Neo...but I can only show you the post. You're the one that has to read through it.

raynor
lol

burlyman
The Matrix Unspoiled
part 1

dave123
i downloaded it just so it wouls say "This has been downloaded 2 time(s)."

MC Mike
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

burlyman
embarrasment

MC Mike
I bet many people will download it... Don't worry. big grin

burlyman
cool

dave123
hahaha, i had a pre-release copy stick out tongue

burlyman
mobile keep more reloaded scenes coming guys

dave123
Sir. We have confirmation from the Icarus. The first two members are in position for the counterattack against the spoilers.
Lock: Good. Any change?
Looks like they had to spell their names to sign up, slowed them down a little.
Lock: How much?
: An hour, maybe.

MC Mike
rolling on floor laughing

burlyman
laughing out loud

The Ones
remember the matrix unspoiled file. i know how to get it without downloading it

JediHDM
oh, bravo, really, excellent...someone should take all these posts and make a collection, either that or we should each take like, a scene from m1 and then m2 and change it into spoiler bashin, you know? although, if we were to do that, we would have to say who(in the forum) is who(in the movie) and what(in the movie) is the spoiler...although, it would be funny to read through the entire thing...

Osiris
spoilers????

spoil the spoilers....

forumcrew
the newbies can not be spoiled, they are machines they have no emoitons..

dave123
jedi> burley has started on m2, any volunteers for m1?

dave123
ffs! i always add an E to his name stick out tongue

burlyman
sad yeh, u do!!

Vim
no one thought of this one?

Morpheus: and you are?
Agent: Spoiler. Agent Spoiler.
Morpheus: You all look the same to me.

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

MC Mike
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Plasma
We know that you have been contacted
by a certain member. A man who
calls himself Noob. Whatever
you think you know about this being is
irrelevant to the fact that he is
wanted for acts of spoilerism in more
countries than any other man in the
world. He is considered by many
authorities to be the most annoying and pointless
man alive.- Smith

I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who beats the crap out of noobs he is expecting to see a spoiler.- Morpheus

What if you were unable to resist those spoilers, Neo? How would you know the difference between the spoiler world and the real film?- Morpheus

Have to. The noob spoiler writters work for miramax, but they're so unoriginal they cant spoil the real film. You get used to it, though. I don't even see the spoilers. All I see is stupid blonde noob, stupid brunette noob, stupid redhead noob. You want a drink?- Cypher

ramcom
rock thumb up yes

dave123
*Agent Smith holds up a spoiler thread to Jedi*
Have you ever stood and stared at it, marveled at it's beauty,
it's genius? Billions of people just living out their lives, oblivious. Did
you know that the first spoiler was designed to be a perfect revolutions. Where none suffered. Where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would
accept the spoiler. Entire threads were devoted to proving it wrong. Some believed that we lacked the intelligence to describe a believable ending. But I believe that as a species, noobs define their reality through misery and suffering. The perfect world would dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the forum was redesigned to this, the peak of noobish threads. I say your forum because as soon as we started posting spoilers for you it really became our forum which is of course what this is all about. Spoilers, Jedi, spoilers, like the dinosaur. Look out that window. You had your time. The future is our forum, Jedi. The future is our time.

I know this has been done b4, sorry, but it's part of the 'save jedi' series

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

JediHDM
i wanna know what happens...i can't stand the wait, and these SPOILERS ARE KILLIN ME!!!

burlyman
well dave comes and saves you

JediHDM
WHAT?!?! how do you know?!?!?! THE ORACLE!!!! tell me, great burly-oracle, what happens then?

dave123
not if he's still after me with a samari i dont big grin

MC Mike
Haha... Burly-Oracle...

That's gotta be classic...

burlyman
one of you is going to die, which one, will be up yo you

burlyman
call me the burlycle

dave123
how about burleycle?
ooooo, oooo, burlycle do I get to choose who lives or dies?

burlyman
im sorry kiddo. i really am. you have a good soul and i hate giving good people bad news. but dont worry, as soon as you walk outside that door, youll feel as right as rain

AliasNeo15
well, do u know wut his fate is? Maybe he doesnt believe in this fate crap. Maybe he's in control of his own life.

dave123
ignore the current pt2, its being altered

Korri
messed

burlyman
cool

Korri
who was it that called me the Korricle? blink

dave123
lol, thats a good one big grin

burlyman
The Matrix Unspoiled
part 2

by dave

Korri
eh?

dave123
eh??
i'm lost

burlyman
roll eyes (sarcastic) and i was nicknamed the burlycle

dude, no ones been downloading our matrix unspoiled sad

wink THATS IT !! NO LONGER IN PARTS !! you will have to wait til the end mad

sith_darth_jay
hey burly, what does it take to be in the matrix unspoiled script?

i wanna be in it yes at least as an extra plz wink

dave123
sith> who do u wanna be?

dave123
he can be zeeeeeeee big grin smile

The Ones
could i be seraph???

sith_darth_jay
mad hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, of course not....

i don't care who (not a woman of course).... but if you ask me i like to be ghost

dave123
u could have been my ***** big grin nah, jj

u can be ghost, taking into account he has no lines... how about the twins?

burlyman
i think weve got serpah already....... huh

does ghost even have a line?

MC Mike
Hey, dave, just to inform you I lost that thread we were fighting for... sad

But I did win another one and Kozzy got mad. stick out tongue

dave123
no no, we have seraph but he didnt request to be seraph, so he can be seraph instead

The Ones
could i be the twins. or twin 1 or 2 atleast

The Ones
it works well with my user name

dave123
lol big grin

dave123
u can be "Twin The One"

burlyman
ok so lets name these parts:

merovingian
zee