My poor poor beautiful car and that f*ckin shopping cart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
well, i have a 2004 chevy monte carlo that used to be black but i just had it painted bright orange a lil over a week ago. then i had the guyz put on racing flag flames and my car was once again beautiful!!!!! so i went to git some kind of coffee at starbucks which shares a parking lot with target, and when i'm like fifty yards away from my beautiful baby, BAM!!!!!!!! a shopping cart ran into it sad the dent isn't huge but you can notice it. the chick dat pushed her f*ckin cart downhill betta pay to git it fixed sad

N.Tonks
ooo that sux...

Tex
A car that tacky is just asking to get hitstick out tongue
laughing out loud

J/K! wink

That does suck. Where exactly is said dent?

silver_tears
ur not very nice ms.diva stick out tongue

GroundedAgain
on da passeneger side near the back

diegocala
Bummer!!

GroundedAgain
yea

BackFire
thats why you should always park far away, where no one is around. Less likelihood of something hitting your car that way

silver_tears
whats the point of that when you still have to walk far with all your crap when your done shopping stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud Sorry, but thats just funny.....

BackFire
Um...he was buying coffee...it wouldn't have been very tough.

Tired Hiker
It never fails, the shopping carts always target the brand spanking new cars. Even if a new car is completely surrounded by old dumpy cars, the cart will stll find a way to hit it. That sucks, man.

silver_tears
very profound TH stick out tongue

GroundedAgain
umm backfire, i'm hopin that u forgot to type a "s" before he cuz i a gurl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.