JOKE@ The Sex Therapist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.C
A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date in quite sometime. Afraid she might have something wrong with her she decided to employ the medical expertise of a sex therapist.

Her personal physician recommended Dr. Wang, a well-known Chinese sex therapist. So she went and saw him. Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Wang took one look at her and said, "okay, take off aw your crows."

She quickly disrobed and stood naked before him.

"Now, " said Wang, "get dow on knees and craw reery, reery, fass away from me to the other side of room."

Having done that Dr. Wang said, "okay, now turn around and craw reery, reery fass to me." Once again she obliged.

Dr. Wang slowly shook his head, "okay, your probrem vaywe, vaywe bad, you have Ed Zachary Disease.....worse case I ever see....that why you not have dates."

Confused, the woman asked, "What is Ed Zachary Disease?"

Wang replied, "It when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your ass."

Skull_crusher
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud that was friggin hilarious!

Edna_witch
Hang on. Is he saying she has a hairy ass or a butt ugly face?

jedi212guy
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Texas
theres been alot of 'ass' talk around here lately laughing out loud

mechmoggy
RC, that is probably the oldest joke in the world.

But still worth a giggle though. smile

jedi212guy
Texas himself likes to talk out of his ass, I've noticed.

R.C
But I am old so it doesn't matter.

Edna_witch
Oh good so I am not the only one to have noticed then!

Texas
Sorry, cant help it if I'm an anal extrovertbig grin

Edna_witch
Oh my god!

queeq
Who's Ed Zachary? confused

Dim
Are you serious?

queeq
Mmmm, yes. We don't have their kind here.

R.C
Not even he is that dumb! laughing out loud

Ron Jeremy
laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by R.C
A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date in quite sometime. Afraid she might have something wrong with her she decided to employ the medical expertise of a sex therapist.

Her personal physician recommended Dr. Wang, a well-known Chinese sex therapist. So she went and saw him. Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Wang took one look at her and said, "okay, take off aw your crows."

She quickly disrobed and stood naked before him.

"Now, " said Wang, "get dow on knees and craw reery, reery, fass away from me to the other side of room."

Having done that Dr. Wang said, "okay, now turn around and craw reery, reery fass to me." Once again she obliged.

Dr. Wang slowly shook his head, "okay, your probrem vaywe, vaywe bad, you have Ed Zachary Disease.....worse case I ever see....that why you not have dates."

Confused, the woman asked, "What is Ed Zachary Disease?"

Wang replied, "It when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your ass."

laughing out loud

Eis
Ron Jeremy - Stop bumbing old threads for no reason.

PVS
report him

Eis
Is it against the rules?
It's annoying as hell but I'm not sure if it's against the rules..

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by PVS
report him

laughing out loud others are laughing at this thread you and your "friend" are not, I posted it to "share" just relax and understanding old threads to some are new threads to most at KMC. smile don't incite.

PVS
bumping ancient threads just to annoy people is against the rules.
i've seen countless threads closed and warnings handed out for this.

its different when you have something to add/the topic is updated...etc and it serves a purpose once more. this however is blatent malice, along with all the other threads raised from the dead for no reason at all.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by PVS

its different when you have something to add/the topic is updated...etc and it serves a purpose once more. this however is blatent malice, along with all the other threads raised from the dead for no reason at all.

Its not at all only in your opinion, deal with it through PM if you have a problem. No Malice involved its far to much effort. smile

Hit_and_Miss
another name change??? I've noticed that you seem to change name when you know your going to piss people off!!!

DarkC
No, it's not. But it's very annoying.

River Wild
Very funny! Your good man!

botankus
Originally posted by PVS

Especially from Ratcat. Man, that dude's been long gone.

idowhatiamtold
That is great!! Thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.