Do you think people under 14 care what you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dryden
lol, had to start this one.

el_barto
yes i think kids under 14 want to know others opinions so they can see more then 1 side of storys (i think its that way with all ppl)

Dryden
I agree.

nazgulinthedark
I care what people think!

khalla
same here smile

Lord Soth
As do I

Unless they're being so blind to their stupidty that I feel like I have to shoot myself to stop the yammering.

Then I feel just a little less caring

alic88
i am 15 so i just went throug this age. i didnt care what n e 1 thought lol

Korri
im 15 aswell

mechmoggy
They should, otherwise I'll give them a clip round the ear for their cheek. mad

royal_jester
Isnt there already a thread for this??? blink

royal_jester
Oh now I see I was thinking about what el barto said with should people under 14 be able to go on this site. Sorry for that lol big grin

Yeah people under 14 dont listen to me but oh wellsmile

LindsIsTightK
Yes they do, otherwise this thread wouldn't have been made.

yerssot
*gets out sledgehammer*
I'll make them care devil

drunk_nazgul
I'm 14, and I care. I actually think it's easier to talk to ppl who are older than me.

Agent
uuhh.....not to offend anyone, but I really don't give a toss what anyone 14 or younger think. Do thay even think?....sorry....couldn't resist that last remark....it's my deeply imbedded sarcastic sense of humor coming through evil face evil face

silver_tears
yerss ur violent eek!

Fire
well every 14 year old I know and knew didn't give a damn about what someone else thought

yerssot
I always am silver

crazy_c
Think about wot im confused confused embarrasment

BondJamesBond
Who cares?

BingaBonga
I do care what other people think, including people older than me... I, myself is 13, and if the person that's under 13 is b****in at everyone then i think that people other 13 have every right to be here... yes

DemonicGambit
It all jus' depends on the person if they care or not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.