Seraph is a Funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CarlEnnui
Posted for no other reason than boredom. Apparently Seraph is a good comedian.

If memory serves me right, Neo only smiles twice in Reloaded and his smiles aren't even that much like smiles.

1) When he sees trinity at the beginning of the rave.

and

2) The conversation:

Seraph: I had to be sure.

Neo: Of what?

Seraph: That you are the one.

Neo: You could've just asked.

I think this is my favorite part of the movie big grin
Neo is still human, he can smile!!!

priestjim
WOW!

burlyman
when trinity came to see him after morph's speech, neo was just standing there and he said to the guys, who he blatantly wasnt talking to "excuse me" smile

CarlEnnui
preistjim> WOW!

... cool I know...

JKozzy
Neo is still human *breathes sigh of relief*

forumcrew
even if i was real bored... ok ill just follow along WOW...

sweet this was my 200th post!

JediHDM
JKozzy> we THINK he's still human...

Korri
yeah i love that part...he is so cute love

dragonpisces272
smiling is good for you. It doesnt just make the world a better place, but reduces chances of wrinkles smile...so smile!!

Korri
Neo doesnt have wrinkles

Ikobe
Keanu Reeves is immortal, duh.

Korri
hell yeah!!

dage8_8
The Oracle smiles all the time, and she is a program. I still think Neo is human, but I don't think smiling is an indication. big grin

Korri
lol no

Verity
Well...I don't think there's much reason to be smiling when the world as u know it is about to end! roll eyes (sarcastic) Perhaps he's saving smiles and ROFL's for later! eek! rolling on floor laughing

Ikobe
He's smiling because... he's badass? "Whoa, dudes. I want to reflect on my most triumphant badass-ness."

AI.

Korri
heehee

Ikobe
He's the king of Bad-ass, Bad-ass-ton in Bad-ass-shire, County Bad-ass, in Bad-ass Land. And he pulls off wearing a long coat without looking like a vicar.

<Wayne>Schwing!</ Wayne>
<Ted>Excellent.</ Ted>

AI.

Ikobe
(Oh, and I know I chose lines from the two opposing movies... don't shoot me. I love Garth, m'kay?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.