Post-November 5th Agreement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Thought this would be brought up sooner or later, but after the 5th (when most of us will be able to see it, excluding a select few with pre-views), there should be threads created with a specific title, leading the wary spoiler-haters away, so those of us that have seen the movie can discuss it without ruining it for the others! I don't know when I can see it, if I can see it the 5th or not. Either way, I want a safe community for myself and those around mesmile
We'll just have to be careful for a few weeks or so, until everyone's had a chance to see Revolutions. Does anyone agree with me, or is this a really stupid idea?

dave123
makes perfect sense to me

something like " Thread title" to show if the thread is for those who have seen it, and contains spoilers

burlyman
yeh,
but the ones who havent seen it will give into temptation...
and have it accidentaly spoiled sadsad

JKozzy
But they're not choosing to do it, they've already made the choice, and they're trying to understand why they made it. stick out tongue

dave123
damn kozzy, i was gonna reply like that >.<
laughing out loud anyway big grin

CarlEnnui
I read everything I could find about Reloaded, including a 4-5 page outline/synopsis and the movie still had it's effect.

Spoilers don't ruin movies for me.... I could have read the script and loved the movie just as much. That's just me though.

JKozzy
dave> haha, and if you didn't reply that way, somebody else would've. It was just begging for thatsmile

priestjim
I totally agree. However the relevant issue is if you can resist the temptation to read our spoilers.

audioheem
yeah i say we put the word REVS before everything.. makes it obvious... but a few weeks? i say a week.

JKozzy
Well, actions create reactions, and if anybody sees the movie, they're sure to open a thread. The curiosity will have them look at the threads, thus leading them to the eventual reading of the story. We are all victims of causality. stick out tongue

priestjim
The inevitable thing is, as Smith would say, that after the 5th there will be many noobs that will not be aware of this agreement. So I propose to make a sticky thread and add what he have agreed here, there.

-=Urot=-
Yes it sound good to me. wink

JKozzy
Maybe this thread could be submitted to a Mod so it could be an official thread...?

GABRIEL05
My only thing is, that with all the spoilers running around out there, by sheer force of numbers, one of them has to have at least one correct fact in them. So what we're gonna get is a whole lotta "I told you so".

priestjim
That is right too. That means after the 5th we are going to be in a lot of trouble here. Lots of "I told you so" and lots of threads from noobs that have just seen the movie and post to ask questions without caring if there are people in the forum who were not lucky enough as they were.

JKozzy
They're going to do it anyway, at least we should attempt to have a failsafe...

priestjim
It's inevitable, JKozzy, inevitable.

JKozzy
Heh, I just realized that Smith says that in all three movies.... I felt so... soooo..... newbish!
But yeah, it is pretty inevitable, but we best be preparedsmile

AliasNeo15
someONE has to stop them all. they are all out of control mad

JKozzy
Hey, kinda like Smith! stick out tongue

JediHDM
Gabe> you ever heard the fact that, if you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room (yes, i know, impossible, but stay with me...) and each has a typewriter, they will give you the works of Shakespeare? well, the same holds true here, except the monkeys are, well...monkeys, and the complete works of Shakespeare would be Matrix revolutions...i could write out an elaborate plot and include everything in the trailers, plus what I think will happen, and SOMETHING will be right, whether it is who dies, or what...What i'm saying is, just because you post a "spoiler" and get something right, doesn't make you any more intelligent, you are still the same old stupid monkey you were before, except now you know luck is in your favor...(and thats not exactly directed at you, but at the spoiler-newbs...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.