Mundungus = Crookshanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unibrow
jw if anyone noticed that both mundungus and crookshanks have striking simalarities both described as mammals with ginger hair with bandy something legs? ur thoughts pple?

LilyGinnyBlack
Dung very well could be Crookshanks after all another similar thing, Dung is refered to as a crook and Crookshanks name starts with crook! big grin The only thing that could prove this theory wrong is if Dung had been at the table right after dinner in Chapter Five: The Order of the Phoenix, because Crookshanks had also been there at the time, but I don't think JK states if he is there or not! erm

frootlooplucy
interesting... interesting... could be!

airangel429
yeah...this could be...i never thought about that............but isn't mundugus bad...kind of and not reliable...and sirius said the cat was very good....BUT..... I would think only another animagi would be able to hang out with a dog (animagi..of sirius)....just a thought........

unibrow
thats what i was thinking...im not sure if it does...too lazy to look maybe its just a coweenkeedeenk but im really confused cuz jk described them so alike.....

qwerty1
GOOD theory but I don't think so - didn't Hermione say that the shop-owner told her Crookshanks had been in the store for a looooong time, and that nobody wanted him?

morfirithwen209
interesting theory, but i don't think so....

airangel429
it makes you wonder WHY nobody wanted Crookshanks What the f**k?

DC Sirius Black
does anyone know any other parts of mundungus' name??

DC Sirius Black
here ya go i found this on a rumors page

* Crookshanks is another unregistered Animagi or maybe a Kneazle. A Kneazle is a creature with cat-like features and a lion's tail which can be bread with cats. These creatures can detect untrustworthy people (Scabbers!) and are also known to form good relationships with witches or wizards (Sirius!), becoming very attached to them and they are also very clever (Crookshanks got money out for Sirius from Gringotts). We are told this in "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them".

DC Sirius Black
thats it mundungus MUST be crookshanks

DC Sirius Black
here are some possible final lines of book 7

* Possible final lines:
"Harry, where's your scar?"
"The Dark Lord Voldemort had finally defeated the boy with the lightning bolt scar".

Phoenix
CLOSING... WILL RE-OPEN IF PM'D WITH INTEREST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.