do u know what we should do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

its_magic
are we sick of having guys come in and just start dissin harry potter yes!!!!!! so i was thinking lets move our conversation to another forum start luving harry potter in a t3 forum or a horror forum that would be funny cause u never see us goin off to other forums and rubbishing their likeings for there movies so if i get one more loser who comes in here walking i am gonna start threads in others forums about how cool harry potter is.

so who is with me note i have had very little time to think about this and it will seem like a stupid idea in about five mins cool

orlisgrl15
i think u should do it. hp is aswsome and i dont like ppl dissin him and calling us losers. that doesnt make sense but u understand right. happy

carnage713
gooooo ahead magic i dare ya

airangel429
i'M WITH YA!

AND CARNAGE...SHUT UP!

its_magic
whats up carnage u going to pull an arny on my a$$ thats wright gee u cant handle this. Thanks for the support airangel429 and orlisgrl15 u ppl r awsome

airangel429
big grin no prob!

crazy_c
I dont think its a good idea cos its just showin that ure as bad as those sad people who dis hary potter

its_magic
cmon on u got to be sick of these losers sayin bade sh

its_magic
ABOUT THE MOVIE

iluvharrypotter
That's awesome, it's_magic! Go for it! Whoop whoop!

iluvharrypotter
You should tell us or give us a link to the forum that yuo said that in, i wanna see!

its_magic
the terminator forum its in the archives section

~fuoco~
UMM, IT SHOWS HOW IMMATURE YOU ARE, AND JUS REALLY STOOping down to thier level... do what you wanna tho, i aint stoppin yeh, but don't come crying back to me when it backfires...

its_magic
hahahahah thanks for your support

carnage713
well guys ill be honest i made the hp sucks thread on a dare. i personally have never read the book or seen the movies but heard about them and thought they were korny.once i heard u guys flippin out i kinda went with it. i hope no one takes offense cuz i dont mean for n e 1 to get pissed i jus dont like hp. but i mus say wen u guys wanted to start a terminator sucks forum i laughed cuz u guys were jus doin it outta spite and a kno terminator is better then harry potter. but like i said the terminator vs harry potter thread is in the otf.

nazgulinthedark
Thats really immature you know. I mean maybe i'll just come down here a start ramballing on about ringwraiths in the hp forums.

carnage713
in know nazgul isnt it immature??

Phoenix
Guys, you don't have to worry anymore about threads like that cos... GUESS WHO'S THE MOD OF THE HP FORUM?!?!

*runs around in crazy circles*

carnage713
how did u become a mod???

Phoenix
Raz PMed me and asked

carnage713
ooo i c

crazy_c
i dont think u shud go 2 a forum and say somethings crap when everyone in there loves it. And what really pisses me off is when u ask people why they hate it they just go "Its sucks" the u ask why and the say "it just does" mad

~fuoco~
yay phoe!!!!!

its_magic
yes i admit i did say stuff out of spitefullness and i c that it got me no where but i must say it is really rude to cum in and say that even on a dare tell me who dared u was it sum1 in km forums if it was they should have the balls to cum forward and say sry if they say sry i will say sry to

carnage713
ok well i think weve all spoke are peace and we can all move on.

its_magic
agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.