Whats your fav movie car?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-=Urot=-
Mine is "The Car!" George Barris is da man! big grin

http://www.barris.com/images/gallery/thecar.jpg
"THE CAR"
Designed for the movie "The Car" starring James Brolin. Made from a 1971 Lincoln. Fenders were 20 gauge steel shaped over the original body. The grill was hand made from square steel tubing. 4 bumpers made from heavy 18 gauge steel. Seven inch single headlights sunk behind the grill and fender. Body was raised to upper doorline. Four radius wheel wells around a six inch reverse deep chrome wheels and Goodrich tires.

Top was chopped 4 inches with all black transparent windows. Full body roll bars installed over and around stunt driver. A steel tube canon was installed on passenger side which had a telephone pole inside and steel cap which housed dynamite and black powder. When the stunt man rolled the car he would trigger the tube telephone pole by igniting the dynamite which drove the pole into the ground and roll the car 5 times. Finished with 20 coats of black pearl lacquer. A total of four were made.
http://www.barris.com/

swoope
The Deloreon from "Back to the Future"...anything that can send you back in time from a mall parking lot is pretty awesome.

-=Urot=-
George Barris did that car too!

I told you G.B. Is da man!!

check out the intro of his web site. http://www.barris.com/

Heres a list of some of the cars he made.

The general Lee (The Dukes Of hazzard)
Kitt (knight Rider)
The delorian (The back to the future series)
The Batmobile (60s Batman and Robin show)
And many many more...

ragesRemorse
the batmobile from the original batman movie

Tired Hiker
I dig Mad Max's Interceptor.

Rogue Jedi
i like blades car.

Tired Hiker
Blade's car is bad ass. I love muscle cars.

Tired Hiker
The Blues Brother's car.

Korri
Aston Martin Vanquish

ragesRemorse
the shelby cobra in gone in sixty seconds is the deffinition of badass muscle cars

The Force
the mach 5 geek

98R1
Originally posted by -=Urot=-
Mine is "The Car!" George Barris is da man! big grin

That movie was on sci fi last night
That car is bad ass

98R1
the coyote
my all time fav car

98R1

Treehuggerjanie
i like the car that they race in on greece-ive no flippin idea what it is but its cool!

-=Urot=-
Yeah I know. Thats what made me start this thread. smile

The Wraith was on too.

striderx
Batmobile from 1989 movie of course.

nightcrawer89
the blues moble from the frist blues brothers

kalantiaw
The Wraith car was pretty tight... i like the aston martin from james bond, the syline from 2F2F, the GTO from XXX, the morphing viper from viper (tv show, but one bad a$$ car anyways), eleanor from gone in 60 seconds, d@mn, too many to mention...

realworlddreams
the dalorean was at MY MALL!! seriously, i live where they filmed that part of the movie (and the rest too...im like 20 mins away from universal...) i could take a pic of the mall where they did the shot...but thered be a lot of cars in the way...
my favorite movie car? prolly the Saleen S7 that Jim Carey drives in Bruce Almighty jus cuz i love that car

Myth
I don't think you could top the batmobile.

hitmanyr2k
The Dodge Turbo Interceptor from The Wraith is definitely my favorite movie car. The modified 50's style Mercury driven by Stallone in Cobra is a very, very close 2nd. The Shelby Cobra from Gone in 60 Seconds rounds out my Top 3.

badkittykitty
1971 Plymouth Cuda from the movie Phantasm

rt66john
Christine. She's a 1958 Plymouth Fury.

Korri
The Esprit

thorC
Mitsubishi EVO VII
MINI Coupe S

thorncrawler
thats soo cool, three of my five, theres also the austin martin and theres eleanor from gon in 60...

Cinemaddiction
The Murphmobile, Waynes World, hands down.

wicker_man
My favorite car, has had numerous big screen and television appearance from Godzilla, Gone in Sixty Seconds and TV's Buffy The Vampire Slayer. And that is the Humvee Jeep, i dunno why but i love this type of car and this is despite not being a major car fan.

amity75
Steve McQueens Ford Mustang from Bullit. Or the Ghostbusters hearse.

foxota5
robert rodriguezes's pickup

Kes
Here we go big grin Eleanor from Gone in 60 seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.