Spoiler Bashin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
K, this might get ugly. People, u hav a problem with someone being a total idiotic newb, u come here, state their name, and bash the crap outta them. This might be interesting.

JKozzy
Wonder how long this'll lastsmile

forumcrew
haha this will be funny until it gets closed

AliasNeo15
which may be any minute, cus im getting complaints from newbies alreadybig grinlaughing out loudbig grin

JKozzy
Always wanted to be part of a closed thread... one of my goals in life *checks off* Hmm... win daddy's approval, stop Midas 22....

forumcrew
haha im gonna do this in advance... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jerry.gif

JKozzy
Ya know.. wouldn't it be ironic if Omega came and closed this down?
laughing out loud

forumcrew
the newbs would cheer out!! "She fights for us" unfortunatly for them they couldnt tell you who they were quoting cause they are morons

AliasNeo15
lol, shes like the security from that show.

JKozzy
Actually, we technically haven't done anything wrong... yet... so they can't close it... yet...

AliasNeo15
oh, but it is kinda off topic and its, um, well, i dont know. k, this might actually last a little while

forumcrew
maybe i think teh only reason would be "we are purposefully starting fights" or something.. but its more for good old comedy like my sig smokin'

JediHDM
if the newb were to start it themself, it would be fine, however, as it is...no, it is not good...

Sifer
This is pathetic - really.

dave123
yay, everyone (almost) is copying my sig ideas big grin
i've started something
*sits back and admires his work*

Sifer
Sod it, gonna make my own sig in a few days and premiere it on November 5th big grin

Korri
KILL ALL SPOILERS!!

dragonpisces272
gunna change my icon...cant wait. And you people really hate newbies, dont you?? Good thing I came months before this was made big grin

Sifer
I don't hate newbies whatsoever. Remember, we ALL were one! The more people who have heard the Wachowski's message, the better big grin

dragonpisces272
haha, I know that we all were one...thats why I think we should lighten up a bit on these newbies

forumcrew
thats cause theres a thread abotu *** dave

JKozzy
S'allllllllll good...

dave123
forum> huh??

forumcrew
i have no idea what that post is dave.. i really dont i must of been real tired and typing random words..

dave123
yeah, i inkda od the ames

MC Mike
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Im making a contribution to Matrix thread...

BackFire
*waits for name to be mentioned*

Seriously, this thread should be closed, it's just asking for trouble.

The Omega
(Looks around)
Well, in Zion they have a celebration before going to war against the machines. Currently this looks like a venting before the heavy spoiler-attacks commence.
wink

Seriously, though: Anyone mind terribly if I close this? This place is clogged enough as it is.

lil bitchiness
I think they will close it when it gets ugly...its not getting ugly yet, so...big grin

dave123
..... and what a great mod omega is big grin

BackFire
I'd suggest you close it, it will bring trouble and bashing, which will likely spread to other threads.

dave123
there is no trouble here, what do you mean bf?

BackFire
Well it's promoting member bashing, which generally causes trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.