New Graphic forum Yes or No?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godshinto
I purposed and some before me might have too, that we have a forum dedicated forum to Graphics. Not just signatures like most of it going around right now. But so much more, alot of the newer movies comming to the big screen are going to be animated. One of the most popular movies recently was "finding Nemo" doing better at the box office than some of the live action movies that have come out. Dedicating a forum for just that subject though would alieveiate alot of traffic out of all of the wrong threads. So what do ya think Yay or Nay

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Yay i say.

Captain REX
Hmm...I wouldn't go for it. It would be pretty empty except for people wooing over me, Godshinto, and whoever else wanted to make something. And that number of graphics artists would be kinda low.

BackFire
A thread or 2 would be enough.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think we should get Graphic Forum. More people might be interesting in making sigs or other graphic stuff. smile

el_barto
i say yes

LindsIsTightK
I don't really think that one is needed, that stuff would be just fine in the GDF

Godshinto
Yhea but you guys think that the animation is grat whjere it is getting lost among along all the crap and clutter in the forums themselfs if I didn't post something in my Gallery for a day it gets pushed back a page because all of the sensless posting and clutter I think we need a forum dedicated to graphics no just graphics but pics sigs avatars everything.

LanceWindu
Useless clutter?

This is what we do all day long, this is our lives.

LindsIsTightK
I agree with Ken, that was like saying our lives are useless clutter and that is so far from the truth.

Captain REX
It's your life, Lance, I'm only on here for a few hours.

LindsIsTightK
That's because you have school Rexy stick out tongue

Tex
No, there's too many forums as it isthumb down

royal_jester
Nay I say

LindsIsTightK
Well it is even in votes, so obviously not everyone is putting in their two cents.

Godshinto
We have a stupid freaking video game forum and a stupid music forum why can't we have a stupid graphic forum

LindsIsTightK
Geez, it's not that big of a deal. The music forums aren't stupid, neither are the video game forums. Maybe Raz just doesn't feel that a "stupid graphic forum" is needed

BackFire
Because people use both those forums regularly, most people who are on this site also have an interest in both of those mediums.

A graphic forum would be pretty empty, only having a few members posting regularly.

Godshinto
Untrue think about it go to any thread on this site and I gaurentee you nearly all of them mention Graphics fo some sort there are probably thousands of threads about mixed graphics from signatures to movie art

LindsIsTightK
Well if you can present enough of those examples to Raz, maybe he will put it into consideration.

BackFire
So? They mention it just because some member says to another "hey nice sig". That's where the discussion ends.

as far as movie art, I don't consider that graphics. Those pics and art should just stay in the forum for the films they pertain too.

anyway, I don't think a whole forum is necessary for graphics, a few threads in the GDF is all that would be needed.

Tex
Funny how you insult the Video Game Forum seeing as video games are entirely comprised of graphics stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
laughing Good point Tex!

Tex
No one insults my forum and gets away with it evil face

wink

BackFire
The Diva strikes again.

wicker_man
In my personal opinion i believe a graphics forum would be a welcome addtion to the KMC forum,however we could expand on this particular concept by allowing members not just to display there computer art but also any artwork they may have over any formats. Through my personal experince i know there are alot of talented artists maybe the graphics forum can include there work also....just a thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.