How long do u suspect to be on these forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
as long as i got a computer i will be posting on here ill be 60 and still be a active member how bout u guys

badkittykitty
Hmm till raz ban's me I suppose

Godshinto
I have been here for a couple of moths I seem to jump from forum to forum in which ones I post the most when I started here it was all movie trivia then it went to movie discussion then I just blended into the general board and that's where I have been R.I.P. in my Gallery where I chat it up.

FallingBlue
till bkk leaves

Tired Hiker
I'll be here for maybe another month. Then something will come up that I won't be able to tell you guys, and you may never hear from me agian. Then I'll log off for about two hours and drive home from work. After eating, and other stuff, I'll log back on and return as Tired Hiker The White with some crazy story about how I fought the Balrog of Moria.

ragesRemorse
i'll be here untill i find a relative existence between space and time

Rogue Jedi
ill be here til hell freezes over.

Rogue Jedi
damn my feet are cold!!!!!

LindsIsTightK
Ditto.

Corlindel
one second more...puff

Lord_Andres
my guess is well it's hard to say I really don't know, a cople mounts maybe!

Ushgarak
That would only work if right now you were Tired Hiker the Grey.

You should come back as something like Tired Biker...

lil bitchiness
I dont know..i could be gone tomorrow..(not that anyone cares)
Im gonna do some major traveling, so possibly then....big grin

The Force
till i reach 1billion fafillion shabadumillion... yen, erm i mean posts big grin

lil bitchiness
oo good idea...i think i should set myself a target of how many posts i need to post..shifty

The Force
post as many posts that you wanna post with out thinkin about posting that certain number of posts, even thoug you really do have a post limit on how many posts you post. POST!

lil bitchiness
Well....you certanly said 'post' a lot in that sentance blink

lil bitchiness
Do we really have a limit?! What is the limit of posts?

The Force
maybe a couple of times... big grin POST!

DeNiro
there is no limit to what u post but there is a limit of how many dumb posts u post pablo i guess had to many bad threads or sumthing thats how he was banned for 3 days so do that then u will have a limit u will be warned first then a short bann then i bet a perminet bann wich would suck

Korri
im staying!!

The Force
right on korri rock

Korri
smile

The Force
big grin ... for how long wink laughing

Korri
forever smile

shadow_angel
Sometimes it's weird when people say they're here forever and then they leavesad

But that's not mebig grin I'm here foreverlaughing out loud

The Force
i'll pretty much be here until they make a virtual reality internet big grin

DeNiro
ill be here till i become totally brain dead get banned blow my computer up r till my fingers fall off

LanceWindu
For as long as I still have interest in these forums.

slayer
Forever!

royal_jester
Till I am old and grey and can't make it to the computer.
I will be using a stick to do all my work like when homer simpson did that when he was big and fat. Who cares if people dont understand words like poaiijn or josdjf as long as people know I am there I am finebig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.