Can someone make me a revolutions movie sig?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
Its almost here and I want to upgrade is it very hard.?

forumcrew
depends if u just want a pic and ur name in some cool txt.. its pretty easy

HooT
I was thinking the matrix revolutions title thing on the bottem put it on Smiths lower chest. Then Move the Everything that has a begining has a end a little lower right above him. Anyoen up for it?

The Ones
i dont have photoshop so i made a sig that moves do you want one

Korri
lol i still cant get over how stupid Smiddy looks there laughing

ARGH!! GIVE ME ALL YUR COOKIES

and look....i didnt know that cookies conducted lightning erm

dragonpisces272
wow...I didnt think so either. The ones>sorry, I dont have photoshop either. I just know how to make my type of signatures, the "magic eyes"...because the really good ones are needed in photoshop

Korri
hahaha a cookie conductor

burlyman
laughing out loud

Korri
ya..

audioheem
Post Count + 1

Korri
wtf?

dave123
i still stay Smith gets a parachute made of electricity, and cos he cant fly he wants to make it look like he can!

MC Mike
What the f**k? uhhhhh... yeah.

dragonpisces272
maybe smith made the cookies with some kind of stuffs inside them, and thats why they conduct the electricity...or not. Or maybe he just f****** messed it up

MC Mike
Nah! Smith's cookies are the best! big grin

dragonpisces272
mm...smiths cookies...

MC Mike
...hehe... This forum is awesome... Smith cookies and dancing bananas...

Happy Dance

audioheem
Nothing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

HooT
Now I have to shrink it but keep the words clear.

forumcrew
hoot you should fix it up a bit, make the everything that has.... and the matrix revo... parts blend with their backgrounds a lil better... if u have photoshop just use different opacitys with the eraser.. prolly the easiest way.. then a lil smudging and ur golden.. unless of course you dont want it to blend

HooT
Here it is. U like?

forumcrew
pretty cool

Godshinto
Hey Hoot I made a couple of tweaks for ya how about something like this for a signature

forumcrew
nice tweaks

Korri
awww Godshinto u r a legend!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.