hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cemetry Slut
me upset where's mine and stefmans thread? they deleted it or something sad

StefMan
it's gone sad now we have to invade other threads and get all wild there evil face

Cemetry Slut
yea tht sounds good smile evil face

Tired Hiker
That's so romantic!

LanceWindu
Umm...no...guess why they deleted it?

TOO GRAPHIC!

StefMan
and this was supposed to be our little corner of corruption roll eyes (sarcastic) now we just have to disturb and make the other thread all "corny and uncool" wink

grymlock
shock me shock me shock me...

cheers!!

NyC-gUrL
OMG, they deleted it??mad *******!!!! I'll make another one for u guys angel

mechmoggy
That'll get deleted too, and some warnings may start being dealt out too if people aren't careful. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
awwww Mech you are so nice to everyone...bless *hugs mech*

mechmoggy
Well......okay *hugs back*

Cemetry Slut
yeah they deleted it sad awwww thankyou yeah name it 4 me so then i will know thensmile

mechmoggy
Please don't, I can't be arsed to start deleting threads today.

Cemetry Slut
dont delete em plzsad why do u delete em?

mechmoggy
I didn't delete the last one, but I would have if I'd read it first.

Remember there are kiddies on this forum too, and they would be scarred for life by your cyber antics! Lets keep these forums fun for everyone and those types of discussion's in PM's, please? big grin

Cemetry Slut
ok then i'll use PMs then smile

mechmoggy
Spank you.....I'm mean thank you. wink

Cemetry Slut
hehe lol its ok smile

diegocala
Thanks mech! You are truly my hero!

Cemetry Slut
so its ur fault then!

diegocala
For your crap...I think no...that's all you

Cemetry Slut
dnt cheek me off!

diegocala
ohhh scarry

Cemetry Slut
dnt ****in tempt me

diegocala
little cranky are we??

Cemetry Slut
noooo roll eyes (sarcastic) dnt push it

diegocala
Like Salt~N~Peppa?

StefMan
hey..dont spank my girlfriend!!! only I may do that evil face

BackFire
Hey guys, there's this great invention called IM services. It's great, you can use that for cyber sex instead of making everyone on this board disgusted by your graphic and lousy cyber sex.

StefMan
well some people seemed to like it, they wanted to watch and all...and if you dont like it, then dont look at the thread confused

diegocala
Hey Stefman, please get it through your head, nobody wants to see that crap, use the PM please.

StefMan
we will dont worry...you dont have to get all whiny about it

diegocala
Don't cry stef, we are not picking on you, just dont want to see you wacking-off online is all laughing

BackFire
Never said I did look at them, but when it spreads to numerous threads I can't help but see it.

StefMan
yeah that's why NyC-gUrL made a thread for us...so we wont corrupt ur cool threads anymore, but yeah that one got deleted

diegocala
Cause it was crap... laughing

BackFire
and pointless, I'm glad to hear you will be using PM's from now on though. Rather then contaminating other threads.

StefMan
well it just got there...and the next mornin it was gone because we might have "corrupted" the "innocent" children on this board

diegocala
Is that what you think laughing

StefMan
well that is the reason why some words are being censored here isnt it?

BackFire
that and they are unnecessary.

StefMan
thats lame...words like that can give the thing u want to say an "extra dimension" laughing out loud

BackFire
Not really, just gives the impression that your vocabulary isn't large enough to think of words that aren't curse words.

Cemetry Slut
U KNOW WOT I FEEL LIKE ****ING SMACKING U 1 SOOO ****ING HARD mad u piss me off everyday

Cemetry Slut
he's pissed dnt worry he went out and he wrote 2 me he woz pissed dnt worry BackFire smile

BackFire
Why would I be worried? I could care less.

slayer
Fight Fight Fight!

Cemetry Slut
i didn't bloody mean it like that

slayer
oooooooooooooh getting feist y CS?

Cemetry Slut
feisty? errrrr................... oooo k no i'm not not long got up n i get cranky if i still tired or if not i get pissed off

slayer
i'll keep that in mind.

ragesRemorse
GEt a room

slayer
yup we should have a Kmc mating thread! laughing

Cemetry Slut
errrrrr......... ok then wotever roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cemetry Slut
why a room with a him? when i have stefman

Treehuggerjanie
there is already a kmc makeout room thread!its kinda sick though

mechmoggy
Ok, CS has already agreed to keep this kinda thing away from the regular threads, and I don't want people using this as an opportunity to have a further go at them.

Its all sorted and everyone is happy. big grin

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.