If...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movie_freak
...you could born anywhere in the world wich country would you like born in?

LanceWindu
New Zealand.

HannaBananabal
I've always thought about being born in Europe, maybe a place where people speak with a heavy accent, like Scotland and Ireland, I've always found those accents neat, and appealing.

Darth Hater
same place where i was born

Sancia
Anywhere I could be born... that's a toughy, but I'd probably say ...anywhere other then Ohio at this point erm Nah...I'd say probably like Hawaii.

mechmoggy
I'll stick to England thanks. wink

Fire
Good old Belgium big grin

finti
indeed

yerssot
but then as a corrupt politician?

Fire
you have corrupt politicians all over the world

yerssot
and they all get tutored by ours

Evil Dead
I'm happy with being born American. Sure we have a shitty political situation to deal with.........nonetheless, we have it pretty good here. We have a alot of land so we also have varying climates to choose from. You like hot weather.....the South is the place to be. You like moderate weather, move to the mid-west. You like a colder climate, head on up North. We are a rich country which allows us to basically have anything we want. I can get fat on any kind of food imaginable.......while driving a sporscar.....and leading a carefree life filled with fullfilled wants. We aren't opressed in any way relative to other countries like China and whatnot.

My only thing I envy of other countries is their history. Our country being young, we don't have the great historical sites that Europe does.

silver_tears
i would choose australia, germany, england, denmark, france, italy and such big grin

Fire
lol true yerss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.