The Howard Stern Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LindsIsTightK
I'm watching The Howard Stern Show right now, and it is so funny laughing I swear this guy is great late night entertainment

Tired Hiker
I still havent' returned reloaded.

LindsIsTightK
TH you might as well just buy the movie because you are gonna have late fees out the ass

Howard Stern is making this chick walk around New York in a bikini holding a sign that says "I'm too stupid to find my way to New York" with tampons taped to her forehead. OMG It is so funny laughing

Tired Hiker
I used to listen to Stern back in 91 up till his movie came out. Then I got burned out on him. reading

LanceWindu
OLLLLLLDDDDDDDD episode.

LindsIsTightK
Ken I don't think it is an old episode, they said they have made a girl do this more then once confused

Tired Hiker
I'm too lazy to turn on the tv.

LanceWindu
Oh, then maybe it's a new one.

OLD idea though. stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
TH you have satelite so it wouldn't be on for you anyways, you are 3 hours ahead.

BackFire
I got tired of HS long ago.

Darth Hater
i'll NEVER get tired of howard stern

he's the greatest entertainer of all time...i dont give a **** what u say

he's easily the funniest man alive

howard stern TV show = good

howard stern radio show = GREAT

i listen to his radio show every morning...i watch his TV show on E when i can(seen and heard every one by the way)...

that being said...his radio show is 100 times better than his TV will ever be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.