Watched Revolutions last night - NO Spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silverbullet
Whew!!

Ok, this post will contain no spoilers (except for a really minor one which isn't really a spoiler anyway.) Like most of you i hate spoilers and they can only, well, spoil the enjoyment of watching the film first time around.

If anyone is wondering how i got the chance to watch Revolutions - well its quite simple. There was a private screening for the company i work for. I can't say who i work for but i am an accountant for a major entertainment company.

On to the movie. Its very hard to comment without giving anything away. All i can say is this, its quite simply a brilliant movie. The only minor minor spoiler i can give is that there is a twist here and there which will get you thinking. In fact i actually can't remember parts of the movie because i was thinking about what just happened previously. Defitnely a movie which will need multiple viewings to get the best out of it (s'pose like the previous two.) Just watch it with an open mind and you will be rewarded.

Waiting for the official opening so i can watch it again.

spydar1982
I ENVY YOU... BUT SUCH A THING WILL NOT LAST.... GOD DAMN I CANT WAIT FOR NOV 5..... YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!! AHHHH...

silverbullet
Yes...I am very lucky. smile

My head was spinning when the film was over. It is THAT good.

I've got tickets for the opening day, so not too long to wait for another viewing. Not sure whats worse, waiting for the 5th or waiting for my Wife to give birth to our baby girl (due mid November.) wink

movie_freak
lucky you ....
I can't wait for Revolutions since it's 11 days away

rysdigital
damn, lucky bastard, good luck with your child too smile

The Ones
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i cant see it cause im 1 year under the age limit so i need to get it on pirot and....watch it...before november 5th........on nobvember 2nd....cause the first ever public showing (premire)is october 31st.. YAHOOOOO !!!

Osiris
well
i'll see it on 7th and only for US $ 0.25 eek!
bcoz
i live in pakistan smile

Osiris
well
i'll see it on 7th but only for US $ 0.25 eek!
bcoz
i live in pakistan smile

The Ones
enjoy the war

silverbullet
rysdigital - thanks for that. Much appreciated. smile

Can i just say this. People, please don't PM me regarding spoilers. I won't divulge any infomation, tbh won't isn't the correct word, it should be can't. Before pre-release screenings it is standard practice (well it is within our company) to sign a form stating that what you are about to see can't be discussed until the official release. Obviously i've talked about the film to my Wife and workmates, etc, but thats a whole lot different to PM'ing spoilers to complete strangers. Thanks.

droopy1592
Oh... we are strangers now... evil face

Sifer
droopy: I know you don't smoke weed right. But it's Friday, you aint got no job, and you aint got shit to do!!! LOL - Quality movie big grin

Silver: well done m8, I really hope you enjoyed it because I know I will. But do tell me one thing, please: Is a certain 4 letter word beginning with 'L' the major player in the plotline big grin

Korri
i wanna watch it sad

silverbullet
droopy1592 - Who are you? stick out tongue

Sifer - I can see what you've done there. Quite clever. Gave yourself more than one option with the L--- name. Sorry no spoilers. You'll hate me now but you'll thank me when you watch the movie spoiler free. smile

Korri
sad

dragonpisces272
Piracy's the unltimate thing here whenever there's a big movie coming out. But since I wanna be true to all you peoples in the forum, I wont see it till november 5...but it's sooo tempting...AHRG!!
The Ones> hehe...you can always go with a parent i guess...but...piracy is also a choice.

Sifer
It aint out on the net yet m8. If it was, I would know big grin

dragonpisces272
the pirated version? It always comes out here before the movie premiers

sith_darth_jay
one questioin silver: are any of those damm spoilers posted in this forums True?
plz tell me none of them are the real thing so i can wait for the movie in peace angel

dragonpisces272
if he did tell us that any of these spoilers are true, then woudlnt that count as a real spoiler, and hes not allowed to do that? But yes, these spoilers are a real bother...

sith_darth_jay
well... yeah, but i will feel much better if he a least says "no"

dragonpisces272
well, yes that would be really good big grin

THISISNOTREAL2
1 QUESTION SILVER, IS THERE ALOT OF BLOOD IN THIS FILM? I WANT TO TAKE MY LITTLE BROTHER AND HE IS SCARED OF BLOOD. THANKS I HOPE THIS MOVIE ROCKS!

Sifer
I am guessing people are gonna get ripped apart in Zion - literally. I think it will be a bit of a blood fest (although not as much as Kill Bill big grin)

DARKVIRUS
One thing silver are the twins in the movie?..that's all i need to know i keep skimming over these spoilers and looking for the word twins.

Ikobe
Ho-hum... call me a skeptic but, sorry, SB, I'm not going to believe you even if you have seen it, I'm sticking with the belief that the Wachowskis would have had you denatured for seeing it before Zero Hour smile No offense or nowt.

AI

silverbullet
Ikobe - no offense taken at all. smile I'm a bit of a skeptic myself and i'm sure if someone else had posted my post i would be saying the same as you.

Its actually pretty normal for important (read : very big) companies to get pre-release screeners. Kill Bill for example, i actually watched that a good 2/3 weeks before the official release. Its a perk of the job. stick out tongue

burlyman
I WANT YOUR JOB big grin

priestjim
Answer the 2 questions silver : are the spoilers true? are the twins in Revos?
Pleeeeeease smile

dave123
the twins ARE in reloaded.... assuming the W bros like their legs attached to their bodies big grin

JediHDM
dave> we KNOW they're in reloaded, but are they in REVOLUTIONS is the question...JJ, i know what you mean...and, yes, if the Wachowski bros want to keep their legs, the Twins ARE in Revolutions...

Plasma
burlyman that quote on your sig is comedy!

it is hillarious!!

The Omega

dragonpisces272
yup, what Omega just said big grin

Sifer
Who cares when anyone arrives here? Or why should it matter?

It doesn't.

silverbullet
Thanks Sifer.

Hmm... Starting to wish i didn't start this thread. sad

Why did i join the forum. I believe i joined up initially to link people to the interesting theory at the ZionMainFrame Board.

Did i know i would get to see Revolutions before i joined up. Not for definite but i knew from previous screenings that we nearly always get the big 'uns. Kill Bill for example and in the past Reloaded to name but two.

As for anonymous "accountant" for an "entertainment company." Yes, that describes me. You don't really expect me to give out my real name and where i work over a public forum, to lets be honest total strangers. Please.

Whether you believe me or not, doesn't even register.

I'll finish with a smile to say no offense taken.

Godshinto
Alright I guess you guys didn't read some of the articles on-line there are some spoilers on the dvd they're just hidden. I recently acquired the dvd and already have found one but I don't remember how I came upon it I remember pausing something on the second dvd and walking away for a minute and when I came back and pressed play it was one of thr first spouilers and there are supposed to be over 6 of them on the disk.

AliasNeo15
man, spoilers do so many things that can destroy how a movie is watched. If u want to believe a spoiler, then u look for key points i the movie. If u find a flaw, by that time, you have no idea wut just happened in the last 5 minutes.

Joseph_Kerr
Hey guys.. lay off of him.. The staff at our local movie theatre watched the new movie wednesday night. Talked to one guy who can't stop talking about it. Said it's going to blow our minds.

dave123
apparently there is someone near me that is selling pirate copies of m3, should i buy it and watch it early in poor quality, or wait for zero hour >.<

the answer is obvious, but i should wait cos it will ruin the film, i dunno what to do >.<

GABRIEL05
Shite man where did Ikobe come from? Haven't seen you around here since forever.

MC Mike
Just wait and believe in the cookie!

Ikobe
Heylo, Gabriel. Yeah, I'm back, for now at least. I went because people had run out of things to say and the only 'new' stuff was just old stuff, get my drift. But I've come back and it looks like I'm going to need to trade in my Desert Eagles for a flamethrower wink

I say wait until Zero Hour. I'm seeing it on 05.11.03, hopefully sell-my-digital-soul-to-the-Merovingian-let-it-be-true.

AI.

Verity
U lucky u! eek! Thanx for not givin' anything away tho! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.