All About Neville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
Phoe mentioned the other day that Neville has no fan fic's written about him..so I think we should use this thread to talk about HIM!

big grin

Personally I think he's going to be awesome in the next book. B/c he too I think may get angrier.......and I think maybe more will come about his parents...but maybe not...... I think Harry will tell him what the prophecy is about and that Neville will gain MORE courage. Or maybe even resentment...b/c Harry is the hero and he isn't.....

its_magic
i would luv to, so why dont u start us off

frootlooplucy
i think Neville will die *sob* sorry, i hate saying that. but i think he will. along with snape. and possibly a lot of other people.
but back to Neville. he will die, eventually, but he will die doing something very important... saving someone elses life maybe.
what do you think?

airangel429
YEAH i think he will die...but die fighting...not just oh he was killed and didnt' fight... i think he will be BIGGER in the next book

its_magic
especially since he has got a wand that responds to him know and not his dads wand "u see mister potter the wand chooses the wizard" lol
very cool pfft not lol

airangel429
true...he used to have his dad's wand? didn't know that.... LOL

jennyanderson
I don't think Neville will have any bigger part in the future Potter series. He is just, you know, one of those stand by characters like those in the Japanese cartoons, who are only there to make blunders, and whose main characters come and save them and makes their own strength felt.
Anyway, Voldemort is not the only guy that Harry's gonna kill, I can bet my whole life that hes gonna kill Kreacher and Bellatrix Lestrnge the moment he see's them.

Oh, and here are some obvious similarities that I've fond between Lord Of The Rings and the whole Harry Potter series;

Gandalf=Dumbledore;
Saruman=Fudge, Quirell;
Sam=Ron;
Frodo=Harry;
The Elves=The Veela's;
Aragorn=Sirius Black;
Legolas=Lupin,
Boromir=Zacharias Smith;
Rosie (Sam's future wife)=Hermione;
Sauron=Voldemort;
Wormtounge=Wormtail, (not only the name, but both of them betrays the trust of their friend, and also both of them are behind the downfall of their friends enemy);
Shelob=Aragog;
Merry & Pippin=The Weasley twins;
Gollum (he betrays Sam & Frodo in the end)=Kreacher;
Treebeard=Whomping Willowly;
Gimly the Dwarf=Dobby;
The giant octopus thing that attacks them in the 1st movie=the giant squid;
Lady Galadriel=Ginny ( both of them have the same sort of determination, are selfless, brave and some how give you the sense of soothings and trusty worthiness);

Not only that, both LOTR & HP have dragons, goblins, giant talking spiders (oops, I've already mentioned that), and do I need to say that LOTR has a similar story lines to that of 'Harry Potter And The Philosophers Stone'? Both the bad guys are after a material which is used in making ornaments, that will give them the ultimate power, and the good guys has to protect and destroy that material so that the bad guys does'nt get hold of them and enslaves the whole world.

jennyanderson
Oops, I for got to mention this,

The Black Riders ( Nazgul)=The Dementors (both of them causes unhappiness when they are near living beings).

sadge
i thought about a lot of those when lotr 2 came out in cinema i saw it and i wrote a whole list
like in lotr2 flying dragons the black riders ride = abit like buckbeak
the name aragon is a bit like aragog
dobby - smeagol(gollum)
kreacher- smeagol(gollum)
nazgul the dementors like u said
sauoman - lucius malfoy
and loads loads more
(cant be bothered 2 write them out

sadge
hey if rosy was sams future wife maybe hermione will be rons futre wife
i dooooo hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!

meishame
ya that is a lot ofsimilaritys i didnt ven notice till now but back to the whole neville thing i think he is onnabe a big charecter because in every book you hear more about him more things are happening you keep finding out more and more information he keeps getting braver each year and he as put in gryffindor like the whole brave thing so i think he will havea big a** part in the next books l8er xoxo

meishame
hey sry i spelled like every other word wrong lol embarrasment mad

shaber
I think Neville's mind was damaged by the fate of his parents and being forced to endure their ruined shells. Very severe stuff! sad

airangel429
no...I think NEVILLE WILL BE BETTER....even in the DA stuff he got better than anyone else with the spells!

Also........I think Dobby might go after Kreacher.....b/c Dobby is all about protecting Harry and he DISLIKES the Malfoys...being his previous owners

airangel429
plus neville is gonna get angry too...b/c the death eater that put his parents in the nut house is loose...unless voldemort killed her...plus harry wants a piece of her too b/c of sirius........so neville's gonna get better....it hit HOME to him...what's been going on...b/c it affected his family.....plus he'll have his own wand...**like magic pointed out** big grin

airangel429
DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE NEVILLE? sad

airangel429
I FOUND THIS ABOUT NEVILLE AND SQUIBS....KINDA TIES INTO PETUNIA...

I GOT THIS FROM HP LEXICON

Neville's family thinks he may be a Squib. In order to test him, his Great Uncle tries to surprise the little fellow by nearly killing him. He pushes him off a pier into the ocean, for example. Apparently, the magic-ness in him, if there is any, will manifest itself in a surprise of that kind. Then he gets dropped from an upper story window and he bounces! This built-in protection indicates to his family that he's in fact magical. in the Muggle world, this Great Uncle would be up on child endangerment charges. In the Wizarding World, there's a celebration.

Luna150
Well now nevil is going to get his own wand maybe he will discover he is infact a briliant wizard. to the person who said nevil is there just to make mistakes that is so NOT true. this is nothing like a japanease cartoon. Nevil is going to play a vital trole in the plot. i think him and harry are going to argue over who kills bellatrix. i think nevil will try but fail and be killed then harry kills her instead

airangel429
that might happen........i do agree...NEVILLE's role just keeps getting bigger and bigger big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.