Lets help Smiddy!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
The guy has issues lets help him out so he will leave Neo alone

i suggest we get him a companion......a goldfish would be nice

dragonpisces272
hehe...yeah, he should leave Neo alone, it does get annoying sometimes...always following him around and what not. Hmm...a goldfish sounds nice...what about a doggie?? As they say, "every dog looks like their owner." laughing out loud

Korri
LOL!!! Smiddy couldnt keep a dog it would eat all the cookies

jiggaman8604
We could get him a monkey that knows how to cook.......it would be the ultimate plan

Korri
as long as it can make cookies

priestjim
Awww! thank you people for caring about me smile At first I would like a copier. Mine is old and does not work on people carrying the "One" code anymore. The next best thing would be to buy me an automatic cookie creation and baking machine.

forumcrew
will an easy bake oven do?

priestjim
This is a gift! I cannot choose what you will buy to me. Just suggesting smile

JediHDM
i say we get him a Brand-spanking-new oven to make LOTS of cookies with, (that is also wired with thermite, so, when he turns the dial, BOOOOM!!!!! HAHAHA...) there goes SMith...oops, forgot to Parenthesize it...

priestjim
Jedi you'bad. Smith is one of the 2 major reasons for Neo to be the exception to the rule of the One. The other is love.

JediHDM
but he's got no other reason for being, except, perhaps, as Sifer thinks, for Neo's ascension...

the only reason i thought of thermite, is because my Chem teacher was supposed to show us a thermite reaction in Chem today, but he didn't... sad

burlyman
angel unite smile

Ikobe
Why don't we get all the Agents round and have a good old fashioned pub trawl?

AI.

Korri
laughing out loud oh no too funny

silver_tears
can i join eek!

Korri
ya

JediHDM
COUNT ME IN!!!!!! (as long as there are some newbs thrown into the action as well... whistle

Korri
Llaughing out loudL kewl kewl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.