Korri vs Korri's Boss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
My Work Experiance boss at The Smiddy *gasp* says she likes Keanu aswell so im just gonna have to break sumthing in her shop now...preferably something expensive :davil: mwahahaha

dragonpisces272
woah..calm down, Korri...okay, so she likes Keanu as well, but how can she prove it?? By the way, where do you "go to work"?

dragonpisces272
woah..calm down, Korri...okay, so she likes Keanu as well, but how can she prove it?? By the way, where do you "go to work"? Is it really "the smiddy"?

silverbullet
Eek!!

Work experience is awful. I can remember doing mine at Barclaycard about 13-14 years ago (yes, i am old. smile )

Work experience usually = make the tea, do the boring job, fetch the sandwiches at lunchtime big grin

Where you doing yours Korri?

dragonpisces272
wow, that really sounds awful...I worked in the summer as a mcdonalds worker, and got to keep their cool hats at the time laughing out loud...oh yeah, sorry for "double posting". My computer's messed up, so...yeah

JediHDM
I worked at Target for two years, and, i gotta say, it was the best experience of my life, hands down...

audioheem
Argh I worked for Burton Menswear two years ago.. it was awful.. they're all "cool" in there.

Cowboyography
I am at work right now thats all i doo is go through forums, Its great.
Oh I work for the Government smile

JediHDM
...SPY!!!! JJ, haha...wink

Cowboyography
kinda like a spy only in a mailroom smile

forumcrew
im a supervisor for imax hehe too bad the imax here is too smal to run the matrix

Korri
im finished it now...i was working at the Smiddy lol Smiddy!!

burlyman
laughing

Korri
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.