episode 2 script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krautrocker
does anyone know of anybody where or who i could get a copy of the episode 2 script from? I heard people here sayiong they had copies. You can e-mail me anon at [email protected]

Ushgarak
Actual genuine scripts aren't really in circulation (and would also be going into a VERY dodgy area...)

More people have read the scriptment, which was a carefully collated piece desinged to try and replicate the finished script as much as possibvle, and whiole that may seem a lost cause it was very probably more right than wrong.

Recently it was removed from TFN on the request of Lucasfilm, presumably because it was getting too close.

Anyone who had read this, or other similar things, had a very good idea about what the plot was (until the new title cast some doubt over things)

If you don't have a copy of the scriptment, I am sure plenty of others here have one they can send you...

queeq
Right here.

Ratcat
Will greasing you palm with silver help?

Dim
Certainly couldln't hurt.

KDawg
It wouldn't hurt at all.

Ratcat
Well I already did that!

KDawg
Did it work?

Ratcat
Nearly....

sand person no. 10
has anyone got a copy of the scriptment that i could have, i wont read until after i've seen the film, i think it would be interesting to read it after i've seen the film, i'm keen to see what the world of Star Wars Chineese whispers does to the actual plot.

if anyone could help please email it to [email protected]

ta

queeq
You only get it when you read it BEFORE the film comes out. evil face

sand person no. 10
how about if i say i'm going to read it, promise

queeq
Is that a promise promise, or just a fake promise? big grin

sand person no. 10
what do you think? wink

queeq
I suspect the latter, but I'll be open for you to convince of the opposite.

sand person no. 10
how about you send it me and i will tell you the last but 1 hundredth word, which proves i've read it.

queeq
Anyone can do that. I'll be requiring a full two page synopis. evil face

sand person no. 10
i could manage that, bear in mind though it might take me 10-12 months to fit all of the info into just 2 pages. i'll give it a go though.

phinney6
Could someone send me the script, my e-mail is [email protected] PLEASE!

Zereil
Actually can I have a copy too.. In all honesty you know what I'm like and I will definitely read it, well accept for the title page....
[email protected]

queeq
Don't worry. It doesn't have that title on yet. Looks like I have a lot of sending to do.

Mind you, IT IS NOT A SCRIPT!!!!!!!!!! Only a scriptment, pieces of the puzzle that have been put together to make a coherent story.

sand person no. 10
thankyou!

queeq
You're welcome.

Zereil
Thank you, I'll buy you a drink next time I see you...

queeq
I never realised there was a first time. wink

LanceWindu
I have two different scriptments and they are almost the exact same thing.

queeq
So why are they different then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.