Final spoiler, from aint it cool. Real thing :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miggfl
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16364

The real one folks.

Sorry sad

sith_darth_jay
what, we are suposse to read that?

rysdigital
looks real, **** that sad

only read the first bit, but i'm pretty much convinced.

sith_darth_jay
you've read it......... why?

rysdigital
i read only the first (small) bit, and it sounded like the real thing, after which i stopped smile

now I'm leaving this forum to add 127.0.0.1 www.killermovies.com to my hosts file. cya guys november 6th.

sith_darth_jay
yeah i did the same thing with the other spoilers... but this one, i ain't gonna read it

dragonpisces272
hm... another spoiler...

miggfl
You guys know how much I hate the 2 dozen spoilers posted weekly. I wouldn't have linked to it if I didn't give AICN.com at least a little bit more creedence.

Theres every possibility its fake... But Usually harry doesn't post out and out fake spoilers. Plants yes, fullon fakeness, not so much.

JediHDM
why are you adding a Loopback address to your host...?!?!

miggfl
he's making an alias for killermovies.com to loopback, so if he types in killermovies.com it wont display THIS website.

He doesn't wanna be tempted to read any more spoilers :P

forumcrew
noooo rememeber just say no just say no!!! no

Airic797
Sorry guys....I broke down....had to read it. It seems very, very credible, and does bring light to the end of which I thought was different due other spoilers that I had seen. I can't wait to see it.

JediHDM
miggfl> OOOHHHHH...ok, i understand...never thought about doing that before...you learn something new everyday...thanks!!

SpikeSpiegel
I hope it isn't like that

Korri
well im not reading it....im standing up to spoilers!!

burlyman
pirate "this spoiler is real, no wait, this one is, forget that one, this one IS THE REAL THING......"

Korri
in that case im not reading it for the good of my health

burlyman
im not saying it is, thats what the spoilists say
i have read none, i can cope, im good angel
reloaded was a different story.. 4 YEARS!!! mad

Korri
sad

forumcrew
stay strong! dont give in!!

Korri
i am his rock laughing out loud

The Ones
i tried to read it but it said :web site not responding. ****in bastards

Korri
in the words of forumcrew...just say no to spoilers!!

forumcrew
the ones.. that was not an accident, i dont believe in accidents

Korri
sad

DARKVIRUS
Wait.....what about the discussion between neo and smith where he says to look past the flesh and the plasma gun that they are fighting over?.

And while im at it why is the mero so willing to let them go get neo?...i'ts like "hey i got a whole arsenal here but, you know what just go ahead and take him".

Im done skimming through these spoilers the countdown is on and i will not be back until after i get some rest from watching the movie three times in a row.

Peace

priestjim
Strong : It may end tonight.
Weak : Of course it will. I've seen it.

Plasma
i agree with most newbs posting bs spoilers, but as a recent newb myself, loyal to that and those of the killer movies forum, matrix movie threads, i dnt thnk its fair! ive been here for 3 weeks, and have been readin posts for about 4 weeks and have not posted (or read) one spoiler! so pls pls pls less of generalisations! your all, for the most part better than that!

Plas

JediHDM
Plasma> you have moved past the "newb" title, at least in my mind...you have very good insights, and don't just post any old idiotic thing that enters your mind...you are not a newb, at least not to me...

forumcrew
plasma.. as long as you dont post spoilers and dont ask questions that are weeks old.. no one will give you a hard time.. true you might get generalized a bit but not baddly as long as you dont act like a stupid newb

The Omega

MC Mike
hehe the bunny again. shifty

The Omega
MC> Actually. The bunny has more novelty than that spoiler... blaergh!

wink

MC Mike
Do you know the web address to those pics? I had it but lost it... I keep seeing the "Hello and Welcome to Last Week" one. stick out tongue

neo_dragon
the spoilers all suck, it's less than two weeks now til 11/5, just wait for the g** d*** m****r f*****g movie!!!

Sifer
Harry Knowles DOES NOT post fake reviews - F A C T.

MC Mike
Then it's a good thing I didn't read it... cool

Sifer
Gone - all gone smile

droopy1592
I'm with you Omega. That can't be right.

There's nothing in the movie. There's no "What the matrix really is" There's no "This is what's really going on. "There is no.... wait a minute, somethings fishy about the Neo/Bane confrontation.

Anyway, I don't think it's a real spoiler. It can't be because there's nothing surprising there.

It's like a child wrote that spoiler.

droopy1592
HK didn't post that spoiler. He posted a review with a few revealing hints. The spoiler, once again, is a fake.

vizman
Pretty lame, I thought. The ending sucked. This was definitely a hatchet job. Like Omega says - no novelty. And besides - The Oracle is not mother

MC Mike
He he he... It seems all the spoilers were written by children. All of them.

GABRIEL05
Yeah man our "newbies who post spoilers" bashing is totally 110% justified, like the Japanese occupation of Korea during WWII...mmm that's a bad example

AliasNeo15
I think the Wachowskis are better than that. U'v got to be kidding me. Everyone dies, and so many things left out. Well, ok. Wheres the electric gun come into play here? I didnt hear about that? K. We know it was total BS now.

droopy1592
But the throwing the plate full of cookies was funny as hell!

Korri
ooook

Verity
I refused to keep reading that whole dang thing!...Another lame attempt to diss the story! So much bull! roll eyes (sarcastic) sick

MC Mike
Good... Very good, young padawan! stick out tongue

elliott_
I think you kiddos are in denial. This all seems to add up. Everyone's expecting some kind of genius story from the Wachowski's. They are not geniuses. They are like everyone else. They pieced together a story from a lot of other stuff. I think that the levels of depth people find in the story are their own illusions; you can find levels of depth and meaning in any story. Quite simply, you think the story is genius because you're TRYING TOO HARD.

I was not impressed with Reloaded, I didn't find it complex or hard to understand, no. I just thought nothing they said was genius.

That movie seems to explain nothing. I think this is because the Wachowskis themselves do not have an answer, or their answer is bullshit.

There are plenty of things left hanging. Nothing is explained. The only reason to see the movie is for action scenes.

I think everyone with their theories like "multiple levels to the Matrix" and "inhabitants of Zion are robots" will be surprised. I also think that the movie wasn't predictable in the sense that we're all searching for some greater, complex explanation to everything, and ended up with something brutally simple.

But what I think doesn't matter, eh? We'll all wait and see.

ragesRemorse
to bad there is no actual spoiler on that link. It is all only specualtion using the first two movies with a trailer of the third movie. There is no spoiler there. This guy sits around thinking up ways to improve the matrix story line, then he gives them to you as being an ending everyone expected, but then saying " NOPE of course it doesnt end that way"

so he tries to spoil the movie for you by convincing you that you expected the movie to end in the way that he hopes it will( which is so far fetched and off of the matrix storyline) Then saying no of course it doesnt end this way. Then he says it ends in the ACTUALL RATIONAL way the movies led the story up to with hints of a movie movie trailer there.

So basically he spoils the movie for you by giving you facts you already know and twisting them up, with his own possiblities. HE also states he wont give away entire movie because he doesnt want to ruin it for you, he is telling you right there that it is BULLSHIT

raynor
L
O
L

Verity
Not...My question is, why r u trying so hard to diss it? Can u be even sure that spoiler was true?
What the f**k?

JediHDM
elliott> or perhaps they are geniuses who have taken stories, myths, philosphies, etc from throughout history and combined them in a concatenation of unrivaled wisdom, beauty, and artistic expression...I believe the latter, because i have read interviews with the bros., and their thinking style is so grand...everything they choose is chosen because it has something to do with the message they are trying to express, everything, including the books on the shelves in the library (which, by the way, they have read all of, and they are not Tom Clancy and John Grishom, they are Baudrillard, Descartes and Plato) and the names of characters...besides, the depth is inherent in ever facet of the movie, not just placed randomly throughout a few scenes...ever number that is chosen, every name given (not just human but agents, and even buildings and cars) reveal a continuity that is not found in ANY other movie. We are not looking too hard; you have been trained to look on the surface of everything, and i'm not trying to make personal attacks or disregard your opinion, i'm telling you that, if you look deeper, you will see the rabbit hole continue further than you ever dreamed before...

burlyman
i didnt read all that, only a few words, but jedis right, i know he is smile

JediHDM
thank you for the vote of confidence, Burly yes

dave123
i got about as far as "or perhaps", then i decided he's right on whatever they're talking about

WHATEVER U PEOPLE ARE CHATTING ABOUT, JEDI'S PROBABLY RIGHT, COS I READ MORE OF HIS POSTS THAN YOURS!!!

el_barto
u shouldnt that guy totaly bombs on the matrix 3 mad

JediHDM
well, i'm flattered that y'all think so highly of what i say, but i think i would be MORE flattered if y'all read my entire post, then disagreed with it...oh well...

MC Mike
If we did that, we would not only bend the rules of the Matrix, we would break them... yes

The Omega
Oh, well.
Anyone mind terribly if I close this now?

JediHDM
no, go ahead. It is of no consequence to me...

The Omega
I'll just leave it for now, see if anyone actually discuss this socalled spoiler... (Mutters)

smile

JediHDM
swing and a miss...

MC Mike
Hehe...

Obba
I read the spoiler and I think it's totally a load of BS!!!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY THE MOVIE IS AS *???? AS HE SAYS IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

*don't want to spoil what he thinks of the movie.

SimplePriest
char submission;

do
{
cout << "Jedi is right!" <<
<< "elliott, do you agree?" << endl;
cin << subission;

}while (subission != 'Y' || subbision != 'y');

The Omega
It isn't!
Closing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.