y?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icy
I still think he is a jerk,bu I will like him better if he changed his attitude towards harry.

icy
Snape that is

snapesnuggler
Perhaps he will. Remembering the past, Snape has his reasons for being like he is.

airangel429
yeah snape does have his reasons........... i think in the end he will soften on harry. I think it will change in the next book. I think Harry will be more SINCERE towards him........being that they both have been through the same things

jennyanderson
The day Snape softens on Harry will be the day of me dying of pukedom.
Snape will never feel any positive emotions towards Harry, that's a fact. Anyway he will be killed by Voldy, remember? And I hear that J K Rowling is once again at the receiving ends of unwanted attention, and tounge bashing, because she killed off Sirius, and if she has any brains, then she wouldn't make Snape like Harry.
Oh, and I can't wait for Snape to insult Sirius infront of Harry, god, Harry will be so mad that he'll put the cruciatus curse on Snape for sure! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.