I'm in love with Edna!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
Oh wow, what a woman! Did you see what she did to my sig? Isn't that just sooo funny?! Wow!, Edna is my type of babe! That's so hillarious!!! I love it!!! Now I know why Ush is so head over heels for that god sent of a woman! Edna, your one classy babe, geourgeous and with a sense of humour! I LOVE YOU!

Breetai
Well, Edna is cool...

Ushgarak
Oooh, someone hit the spot... well, that's Witchy vengenace for you, I guess.

Ushgarak
Changing to her pumpkins really is not going to help matters, Tex...

R.C
Hmmm, now this is an unexpected move for him....

*Ducks out, denying all knowledge...*

Gotta go, Khai Bo!

Texas
In order for Ed to change my sig, she would have to access my sig on the hosting website right? Or she could copy the image and post it some where else right? But she didn't copy and post it somewhere else because it's still listed at RC's site. So now I'm wondering if RC had a hand in this little sceme...

Ushgarak
Let;s not be trying to work out the ways of the Witch. Instead, let her pumpkins go before she comes back and kills you.

Texas
No! I have a liking for these pumpkins, she should of thought of that before she defaced my precious sig! But if she returns my sig back to normal, I will gladly release her precious pumpkins!

Ushgarak
Sigh... this is just going to be trouble...

Texas
Trouble for Ed evil face

R.C
Hmmmm, I know nothing of this magical deed....

finti
Change that sig Tex , now man.
"It must have ben love, but it`s over now"
Dont anger a Norseman.

Skull_crusher
laughing out loud laughing out loud i did not even notice texas' sig!

Ushgarak
What, his original. the cursed one Edna gave him or Edna's pumpkins that he has stolen?

Skull_crusher
The pumpkin one!

R.C
OK, Skull_crusher, I am confused now. Are you connected to Aldera.Net, Episode-X or neither?

Skull_crusher
i prefer episode-x!!!

finti
Still that is Ednas signature, have the curtsy to let it be.
How about it TEX?

Skull_crusher
I'll have this sig for a while!!! Or if i can get somebody to make me a personal one i'll go with that permantly! wink Oh and i wonder what edna is gonna think of this whole sig deal!

R.C
OK, loosing the plot.

S, when are Episode-X coming back online? I use to love that site.

finti
going mental on us here.... big grin

Edna_witch
I guess you think you are really funny don't you Tex! Well not for long! Say goodbye to those precious pumpkins!

finti
guarded by a Norse toa certan point.... man that chubby Mississippi girl gonna walk the walk.

R.C
Smart cookie. wink

Edna_witch
Why thank you RC! I must say we do make a great team!

R.C
WOW! She's certainly fast on that broom!!! big grin

finti
The silent guardian take no credit. big grin

Edna_witch
Finti are you sure you haven't been drinking the merchandise again?

R.C
Sometimes Finti, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about...

Edna_witch
Only Sometimes?

queeq
What pumpkins??????????? confused

Dim
Apparently RC has been up to a little hijinks.

queeq
So RC's now a gnome, the witch's aide?

R.C
I didn't do anything.... much, I was just an accomplice

Edna_witch
Well I think it is safe to say that he may have finally given up on this Sig wars! Do you thin it is safe for me to bring my pumpkins back yet?

Texas
It's safe smile

Edna_witch
Thank you! Oh wait! I'm not sure if I should trust you!

Texas
Never trust anyone is my motto. But it is safe to bring back your pumpkins, besides, that flying witch is annoying as hell, too distracting, pumpkins much better.

Edna_witch
For once I am going to have to agree with you there! Now if I can only remember what I did with the damn things!

Dim
Well, I didn't want to be the one to say anything..

Jeesh Elle, couldn't you have found a better looking crone?

Edna_witch
Hhmmm! She's not exactly the most atractive looking witchie in the whole world is she! OK I've lost the didk I saved the pumpkins on so I will have to see what else I can dig out of my files!

Texas
Dim, take my friendly advice to heart, and listen when I tell you not to say anything about Edna's crone. Look at my sig, let me be an example to you all sad

R.C
Yes, there does seem to be a problem there...

Edna_witch
Hey what happened to the anim I did for it. Now it is just a single frame!

Texas
Geesh, heck if I know, I've been through 7 sigs these past few days............

R.C
He's gone back to his aroginal, which points at a doctored version of your anim. I guess I should switch it back to the proper one.

Texas
Pretty pleassssseeeeee!!!!!!!

R.C
Maybe later.

Edna_witch
I don't know! Maybe we should make hima grovel a little more first!

R.C
Definately!

Texas
Grovel, Grovel, Grovel......................

Texas
*Grovels some more* Grovel, Grovel, Grovel......see untill my Texas sig is returned, you will be forced to look at the Smashing Pumpkins cool

R.C
A small price to pay.

Texas
Forget my old cheesy sig, I found this great Yelena Yemchuk photo of The Smashing Pumpkins, it matches perfectly to the black and grey of the forum.....I love that tree cool

R.C
Yes, great match...

But isn't a sig supposed to say something about who you are?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.