In the yule ball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icy
The yule ball in book four was smashing! I think hermione showed Ron what she was made of by going out with Viktor.How can a guy eat,talk and study with a girl and not notice she is one until too late?I think he should open his eyes more often.what do u think people?

airangel429
I think he will....I mean they already have alot of "lovers quarreling" type stuff....all throughout the books...even from the 1st one. big grin I think things will get more in depth with them...but maybe not til the 7th one.

Plus Hermoine doesn't care for Luna and in book 5 she was WAY flirty with him!

airangel429
Luna...that is..was the flirty one.

crazy_c
Flirty.......well Luna's version of flirting lol.

Miss Unknown
I don't know about those two being together......I think they would be together for a short while then split up. Just my opinion though....
Ron totally likes Hermione but I think Herminone likes Harry....

crackhead-07
JKR said we wouldn't see a Harry/Hermione pairing...There are signs of her and Ron all over the place. And, anyone else notice this?

"I mistranslated ehwaz!...It means /partnership/, not /defence/! I mixed it up with eihwaz..."

I think its symbolism. Mixing partnership up with defence, eh Hermione?...Wouldn't be the first time!

icy
I think Cho doesn't deserve Harry.what do you people think?Whom do you think is better for him?

qwerty1
Yeah, I think the Yule Ball opened Ron's eyes to Hermione - it seems like things have been tense between the two of them ever since.

Hermione's one of my favorite characters so it would be cool if she went with Harry but I don't see it happening. So far I can't really imagine Harry hooking up with anyone; maybe something will develope in the sixth and seventh books...

icy
me too but like you said it will never happen. they make good couple tho.What if Parvati comes into the picture?

hotsauce6548
like miss unkown sed, i think ron likes hermione, hermione likes harry, and harry jus duznt no, poor kid. no

Miss Unknown
Maybe Harry might see Hermione in a totally different light.....like Ron did during the yule ball.....I found loads of reasons why Hermione might like Harry in all five books...but it's too long to write.

russ_mathers
sorry, but i havent read 5th book just yet on the last chapter of GOB , who is luna?

russ_mathers
Ron and Hermione, defitnitly to get together by the way

Schizo_n_me
Maybe Harry will just stay one of those bachelor guys that all the girls love...

XxSamanthaxX
I think Ron and Hermione too, not Harry and her. Harry and Hermy are just friends, good friends, but friends non-the-less.
I think Harry's gonna get together with Ginny.
Harry and Cho are finished, definatly!

russ_mathers
who is luna?

Schizo_n_me
Read book 5...again if uv read it before....she's a hard person 2 explain...

Loony_Luna
I think you're right. Rowling has said many times that there's nothing going on between Harry and Hermione and never will be. I'm pretty sure Ron and Hermione will end up together.
As for Harry I hope he'll fall in love with Ginny. We got to know Ginny better in OotP and I think she's a cool girl and funny girl. Harry and her would be perfect together.

russ_mathers
soz its just i havent read the 5th book yet, so dnt give nething away, actually.

Neo_Version 7
Whoah! We're startin to have a Ross-Rachel feud in HP.

icy
Who is Harry going to be with?Luna?I don't think it is going to be Cho.she thinks he is so special.

icy
Who is Harry going to be with?Luna?I don't think it is going to be Cho.she thinks he is so special.(The cho in the books that is)

airangel429
I think Harry will have a fling with Luna...but in the end I think he will end up with Ginny. I see a SLIGHT possibility for some chemistry between luna and him.....with the whole veil thing.

Loony_Luna
Nah. I think Luna likes Ron more than Harry and Ron is really hooked on Hermione, so I doubt anything will happen between them. She could become a great friend, though.

airangel429
BUT i think harry may like luna............

icy
pur lease Harry + luna.I don't think so.maybe like u said Ginny.

ada
im sorry guys but i have to say it, i still think harry and cho will get together! you can tell he still likes her and we know she still likes him, its just that at the end of book 5, they had an argument about marietta. shes not a good enough reason 4 them to stop seeing each other. and then poor sirius died! Harrys just got enough on his plate at the moment then to think about making up with cho! the way cho looked at harry on the hogwarts express at the end of ootp, gives me an idea that she feels for him, therefore, she'll be the first to talk to him in book 6. Cho's still got a year left at Hogwarts, and thats a long time for harry and her not to patch things up x

icy
I do hope Harry & cho end uptogether. but I still like Hermy with Harry.aaaahhhh too bad!

icy
Does anyone thing Ronnykins is insensitive?

raven guardia
icy....no fair you took my yule ball ideas (just jokeing mine is rping)

Remuslupin
I think of coursem, that harry hermy will get together. In POA they go on a hippogriff. In greek myths hippogrifs are a sign of love.

Bloom4ever
i like Ron big grin
i really think he and Hermione'll end up 2gether, or at least for a while
Cho's a playa, she dont deserve harry!

BellaButterfly
i dont think it matters who end up with who........

raven guardia
its defently ron and hermione!

DanielleM04
I think that Harry and Hermione is going to hook up, they have more in common.

Bloom4ever
but then that'll leave ron hanging sad

FallenForever
i really hope its ron/hermione, and harry/ginny, and neville/luna at the end. i think they may be with different people for some time, but at the end i really hope it will be those people together

raven guardia
FallenForever, actually there really great pairs.

Maikahyandowen
works for me. Luna's one crazzzy cookie though.

hellobaby
luna and ron are meant for each other
then draco and ginny
harry and hermione
neville and a random newly introduced girl
grabb and goyle

raven guardia
draco and ginny .......and hermione and harry are completly wrong for each other.

Maikahyandowen
most certainly.

ada
I agree. It just wont happen. Ron and Hermione are DEFINATE. Mark my words. If im wrong in the end, then i'll hold my hands up, but i sincerely doubt it.

As for Draco and Ginny....... where the hell did that idea come from? It certainly hasn't come from the books!

Hey, have any of you guys seen that new picture of Katie Leung as Cho Chang? She doesn't really look that bad x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.