the last safe thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
ok ok there are just too many spoilers out there.. expecially with this new aint it cool news one.. we knew what was going to happen.. like zion we now have to resort to one safe thread sad

NO POSTING OF SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD.. DO NOT EVEN MENTION THEM PLEASE

ALSO NO NEW THEORIES... were not stupid if u have this "new" idea its prolly cause u read a damn spoiler...

So here lets discuss M1 M2 the trailers if u wish.. but really id say just leave revo out of it.. lets just talk about anything else then whats gonna happen.. and if you spoiler postin assholes come in here... your gonna be in a world of pain!

audioheem
So I saw this spoiler right... stick out tongue

burlyman
ninja not the forbidden word !

Korri
never say the S word!!

audioheem
SUCKS? As in.. Neo SUCKS? laughing out loud Sorry Korri, I had to!

burlyman
u r gonna get it! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/furious.gif

audioheem
Kidding, there was a Reloaded advert just on... I thought about how you like 'em... Anyway check this out...

This is a message from matrixneo at KMC Forums (
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/index.php ). The KMC Forums owners cannot
accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email matrixneo, you can use this online form:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?action=mailform&userid=2930

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

excuse me, i made this thread *****.

Korri
still angry..

burlyman
ah> what??

Korri
all i see is red..oh wait

audioheem
Oh yeah? Check this out...

Llaughing out loudL

Korri
wtf?

burlyman
laughing

audioheem
Isn't that your patented laugh?

forumcrew
hey now the last safe thread isnt a place to bash korri.. after all we need females in our thread too that is her purpose.. the very meaning of her life llaughing out loudl

audioheem
I'm not "bashing" her, I'm just teasin'.

Korri
to be in your thread? not much of a purpose messed

forumcrew
hey everyone has a job to do hah i was just jokin anyway.. time for some calculous though so ill be back around later.. oh yea korry im working on the exciting conclusion to your zero hour story

Korri
oh kewl stick out tongue

and i already know my purpose angel

The Omega
Everyone> I've asked Raz if it's possible to delete threads (I have spoiler threads in mind), so I've made a poll.
If all else fails, I'll camp here with everyone else...
No wait. I have to moderate!?!?!?
(Gets book on selective reading)

forumcrew
heh.. maybe make this sticky? as an easy to find safe haven

The Omega
Nah, that takes a little more than that, unfortunately...

But let's just make sure to keep it alive until after the 5th of November smile

MC Mike
Indeed! yes

JediHDM
indubitably.

MC Mike
Whoa... I just looked at the Matrix Forum page and I was the newest post for the first SIXTEEN threads...

Oh yeah! Happy Dance

forumcrew
jesus mike ur postin like mad..

MC Mike
Hehehe... held back for so long... now i'm coming out!

forumcrew
haha its all good.. welcome to our safe haven.. the last safe thread Happy Dance

MC Mike
Whoa... 178 already... how many to be a Senior Member? big grin

Or do I need to start some new threads?

I'll do it! raver

forumcrew
like omega said.. just dont post for no reason u will annoy people.. people HATE it when people post just to get their count up.. if u got somethin to say feel free to say it but you know just dont get out of hand

MC Mike
I'm REALLY trying not to... Btw, this thread was started to discuss without spoilers...so...

I have a question-

How do we know that pic with the Smiddys piling into a room is at the Oracle's place?

The Omega
I'm having a hard enough time as it is, trying to find interesting threads from a few days back. MC MIKE, if you just want to chat, there's the general discussion and off-topic forums.

But I'm getting the feeling it's of no use trying to start one of our usual "what's this all about threads" until after the 5th. This place is clogging up so damn fast now.

forumcrew
yea more new people come every day.. mike the part in the kitchen is the oracles kitchen.. so its safe to assume when they pile in its her place.. plus the part of the trailer where its in code and we see 3 smiths i believe around someone in a chair which appears to be the oracle.. and u can see the outline of the kitchen in the code including cabnents.. my guess is he takes her over.. or trys and she deletes herself somehow then after that is when the laugh scene comes

JediHDM
yeah it is...and, we know its the Oracles place from the furniture...

The Omega
Maybe it's linked with "the eyes of the oracle", and Smith saying the cryptic "I've seen it" in the trailer?

JediHDM
yeah, thats what i was thinking...although, how could he, unless he, assimilates the functions of the ones he takes over and they are shared amongst the clones...i dont know how he means "I've seen it"

MC Mike
Yeah... read my "I know it is..." thread. I'm actually starting to beilieve that spoiler on ain't it cool news or whatever...

Anyways, I am VERY sorry for posting so much, won't happen again... just that I was bursting for more than a month...

CHEERS! Ima going to sleep now, for real...

The Omega
Mike> There's nothing wrong with posting. Just make them a little longer and having just A LITTLE to do with the threads in question. Not all posts are like that, even by the regulars, but you're REALLY busy by the keyboard there wink

Well: We know from the trailers that there's a good chance Smith somehow infects the Oracle. We've not seen him with powers of the ones he's assimilated before, that's true JediHDM. (And it doesn't mean any "spoilers" are real btw, Mike).
But the Oracle is special. Smith also goes from not being able to fly, to being able to do so. Maybe he's evolving and takes on aspects of the Matrix program?

JediHDM
also possible, he is gaining...power, i guess you could say, through all his clones, maybe he feeds off of their strength, kinda like a instant powerup...although, now that i think of it, sounds kinda cheesy...theres gotta be SOME way he gets more powerful, unless he realizes his purpose (which could be from the Oracle and could be why he starts laughing in her flat), like Neo had to...

Osiris
yes, there are many threads that should be deleted
(i m sorry that some of them have been started by me)
but i actually didnt know that the topics have been discussed before, as i came to know of this site a month ago
but hopefully, i'll try to do my best in the future
and cmmon people, we are going to come here after 5th and we need it
bcoz revolutions have many strange and unexpected things
(a person told me who have already seen it, he is from wb)

The Omega
Osiris> The FDT (frequently Discussed Topics) at the very top of the page contains... frequently discussed threads with links. Go there if you're in doubt and simply revive and old thread of you want to discuss it.

forumcrew
keepin our safety at the top of the list.. but im also out for the night g'night all

SimplePriest
ten days left... spoilers are coming... I don't know that this forum will be safe anymore no *sigh*

It's gettin so a man can't even read a thread these days without a spoiler poppin up in his face.

Alas, dear friends, I think I am leaving until the 7th, when I can see the movie. Take care "usual suspects"

This is Priest... signing out

Osiris
thanx Omega

forumcrew
9 days smile for people that want somethin else to keep um busy watch 24!! season 3 starts tuesday (tomorrow) at 9 on fox.. its so tight!

burlyman
wen do us uk'ies get 24 sad im so looking forward to it, (and kims new hair cut) stick out tongue (off topic)

forumcrew
it is off topic but this is our safe thread... ok maybe a lil too off topic but kim..http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif she also works at ctu now ok back to matrix.. its so damnnnnn closeeeeee im goin nutssssssssssssss Happy Dance

burlyman
yeh i have seen the preview stick out tongue its about a virus , i bet jack will get infected, or someone close to him (i hear there bringing his brother in) and he has to get the antidote or something

forumcrew
hehe yea I cant wait! for both fortunatly i only have a lil over 24 hours until 24 heheh.. then the home stretch for matrix

The Omega
Burlyman> Is THAT the word "SPOILER" in the last safe thread!?!?!??!
wink

Verity
I can't say this enough...I HAVE MY TIX!!!!!!!!!! This weekend is going to be the longest one in history, for me!!!!!!!!!! Are we there yet???http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clap.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cheers.gif

forumcrew
guys... the spoilers are getting worse then ever they arnt even telling us they are spoilers anymore!! retreat to your exits get in here now!!! ahhh im scared! but cant wait.. its so close.. my precious..

The Ones
DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PANIC:

ive just came back to this page today and i find that some newbs have broken through the dock and delivered spoilers.they were weak..we survived them...but who knows what else is coming

burlyman
b..bu......24......not matrix.....embarrasment.....sad

forumcrew
heheeh plus his spoiler was just a 24 trailer... so no biggy.. by the way season premiere was cool last night! and the mtv special premiere scene is on right now!! so awesome again

burlyman
SO WAS 24 AS GOOD, OR EVEN BETTER?

slinger
spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler

forumcrew
24 was quite good again... i hate just being able to watch 1 episode though.. its like breakign a matrix movie into 4 or 5 short movies and having to wait a week for each one.. except its 24 short parts!! ahh!! each one leaves me hanging for so much more!! they do a damn good job

burlyman
the good thing in the uk a digital channel shows the next episode straight after so u can watch 2 at a time.. plus a speculation show is shown after that which shows clips from the next episode

forumcrew
dag lucky.. i thought about not watching it and then d/l all of them or getting the dvd depending how quick it came out so i could watch it marathon style.. but i couldnt wait i had to see it

burlyman
when i get 1&2 box set in summer hols i watched season 1 in about 6 days and then series 2 Happy Dance

The Omega
Ah, here it is. The safe-thread. (Looks around, EMP in hand.)

burlyman
im sorry.. this turned to 24 talk.......

The Omega
Burly> WHO cares? As long as there are no spoilers I'm a happy camper! yes

MC Mike
The road of this thread will continue until we get here:

http://www.dj-fuchs.com/miscpics/forumpics/spamsign.jpg

JediHDM
ddddd: You alright?
Jedi: I'll make it. Did you see that spoiler? I've never seen anything like that.
ddddd: It doesn't matter now, all that matters is this. *holds up tickets* You first.
*Jedi stuffs them in pocket, then picks up phone and is jacked out*
*ddddd picks up phone, sets it down, although we can see Agent Spoiler behind him. Spoiler runs up to him and throws a spoiler in his face*
ddddd: Oh GOD!!!
Agent: Revolutions will suffice...
*ddddd becomes spoiler Agent2. Agent fixes Agent2's tie*
Agent2: Thank you
Agent: You're welcome...
*Omega shows up from outta nowhere, shoots both Agents from behind, and picks up ringing telephone, jacking out*

MC Mike
Hahaha... Great ending Jedi! big grin stick out tongue

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

Ushgarak
Any particular point to this thread?

raynor
Spoilers are coming! spoilers are coming! *Is shot by a spoiler before he can warn people*

JediHDM
of course, Ush, my man, this is Zion, it's 'the last safe thread', buried deep in the forum, away from spoilers. If Revolutions came out tomorrow, this is where the party'd be.

raynor
'
Um look up

confused

forumcrew
haha

raynor
I am the One...I will destroy the spoilers for you.
*Goes and is corrupted by the spoilers*

raynor
*is transformed into Agent Smith*

forumcrew
*boots raynor out* "no spoilers and agents here !

The Omega
(Looks around)
Spoiler free night.... (Kicks feet up and watches the code filter down on the screens). (Yawns).
Five days...

MC Mike
Wow! blink You're right... no spoilers today... there's a new idea!

The Ones
the dock is breached!!!!there coming... get ready

realworlddreams
wut time r y'all goin to c revs? (if u haven't already, freakin mean asses seein previews!!) im prolly crazier than most, cut instead of goin at midnight (my theater doesnt have one then) im goin to the first in my valley...6 AM!!! yeah, thats right, goin to the movie n be out in time for first period at 8~ okay, so i'll be like what, 10-15 mins late? who cares?!?! i have a 1/2 day anyway, i wanna b the first one to c it, is that a bad thing? lol

The Omega
They're coming?!?!?
Okay people. Time to buckle up in the exoskeletons!
(Loud electronical noices ensue)

The Omega

The Omega
Okay, once again it seems to be a spoiler free night.
(Keeps fingers crossed)

forumcrew
yes.. it seems they are preparing for a final attack most likely the night before

burlyman
keeps fingers hovering over THE OMEGA (thats EMP for spoilers)

forumcrew
its the last night.. and the newb made new language ahhh im headin to my house now to prepare for the final night.. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.