Neo see's in code?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THISISNOTREAL2
Hey all, i am here alot although this is pnly my second time thread starting here so i will try to keep up a good topic. Does anybody know if neo always see's in green code? i was wondering when he is inside the matrix if he does, thanks.

audioheem
Yes. Yes he does. Although I'm sure he can probably choose (woo that's a loaded word), to see how we see.

(It's not see's is it? It's sees, no? Someone correct something!)

JediHDM
im pretty sure it should be sees...

burlyman
its sees

smile

audioheem
Phew, thought I was insane for a minute there.

priestjim
Neo is capable and has the option (s/can choose/has the option/) to see the source code or the running program. He can also choose from a variety of colors to color the code, set the code scrolling speed etc.

clavis9495
yeah you can see that with seraph coz he's gold

(just to clarify)

forumcrew
i dont think neo chooses what color the code is.. because he has said before the code is different he doesnt make the code look like it does.. there has been debates on seraph i still say its cause hes an "angel"

Ikobe
Different types of code are in different colours, I'm assuming. The green code is your everyday Matrix code, gold is for 'special' types, excuse the lame-arse terminology there. So far I think that Seraph is the only example of 'special' code we've seen through Neo's eyes, but I'm assuming that the Twins, Mero, Perseph et al the other cool evil peoples are in 'special' code as well. My reasoning for the Agents being in 'normal' code is so that they blend in with their surroundings and can only be identified by the code itself, not the colour, get my drift.

AI

Ushgarak
Hang on... that's not really Ikobe! If it was she would have complained about the use of apostrophe in the title by now!

priestjim
I was just joking about Neo selecting code color etc. :P

Ikobe
Christ almighty, I didn't see that before. Nyur, I had a long day...

AI.

audioheem
I did. I do that too stick out tongue Hi btw.

Ikobe
I want to go denature things now that I've missed an opportunity to kill it for:

a) improper use of punctuation
b) being a n00b
c) being

AI.

Ushgarak
You're so cute...

Ikobe
"A-HA! It lives! Kill it!"

MC Mike
laughing out loud

silver_tears
what colour is the oracle then huh or does neo just see her like a regular person blink

MC Mike
She's green & white in the scene were we THINK she is being taken over... the one with the Smiths in the Kitchen...

Ikobe
I don't think that's the Oracle, just a random lady. The Oracle doesn't live in the Heart O' The City Hotel, that'd just be too easy.

AI

MC Mike
Well, most people I've heard say it's her... I don't really know...

Ikobe
Hang on a minute, are we talking about Matrix I or Revs?

MC Mike
Revs... In the trailer, that scene in code w/ the person in the middle having green & white code while 3 smiths surround him/her. Most say that person is the Oracle because that scene with Smith laughing is in a kitchen, same for the scene were a couple of Smiths go through a doorway.

Ikobe
Oh, now I getcha. Sorry, got my wires crossed (no pun intended). Good chance it could be the Oracle, I'll have to see the trailer again. God-damn AOL sucks.

AI.

MC Mike
Hehe... my friend gets those "Free 1000 Hours" CDs, uses one up, and out comes the next version... Hehehe... pretty funny.

JediHDM
the person in the scene with the code swirling around is the oracle, else someone else is in her room and there are three Smiths standing around her/him...its the oracle..

MC Mike
HA! I KNEW IT! stick out tongue

Verity
That's scary!..so r they going to destroy her? confused

MC Mike
Smith probably is going to take over her too...

Verity
Ouch! Not good! confused messed

Ikobe
Damnit. I want to watch the trailers now. *sob* Stupid AOL. It takes me... 2 and a bit hours to load about 5 minutes of MPEG/RealMedia, and that's twiddy-widdly screen size so you can't see much. Maybe I should kick Kazaa into action.

AI.

MC Mike
hehe...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.