NO MORE EPISODE-II SELECT :o(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.C
Well, looke like that "selectfin.jpg" filename last week did mean what we thought. The Official Site updated tonight with no sign of a select image.

However, there is a cool new series. "Designing Episode-II"

Check it out!

queeq
*sob*

Dim
Okay...I can't get too mad at them if they give me a design series. big grin big grin big grin big grin

queeq
But where is it?

jedi212guy
What are they going to do in order to keep up the hype? The movie is over 9 months away!!

King Jedi
Trailers!!!! big grin

Anyway, people will be talking about it right up till it's released.

yerssot
That new thing is good! Introducing new droids and stuff, but that takes me back again to a previous topic of me: what happened to them in the OT

jedi212guy
Are you referring to Tatooine? B/c there is no reason to see many droids on Hoth or Endor... confused

R.C
As an aside, I must have been really tired last night when I made this topic because I don't even remember posting it...

Ushgarak
So long as there is no clone of RC going around, that's ok then.

Any logic in the last choice of image, or just the way it worked out, do we think?

Dim
I don't know..but it seems to have ended on a down note.

The first design seg was interesting..about the RIC-920...Nice looking droid.

R.C
Yes, it was very indepth. Maybe if they had given it more of a fanfare.... I almost missed it.

KDawg
sad I am so sad that they stopped with the AOTC Selects. They were really interesting to see and to speculate what is going on in that scene. sad

R.C
Yeah, and keep me up until 3 in the morning to post the latest analysis.

King Jedi
I made an EP2 trailer out of the early ones for a college project.

R.C
Care to Share?

King Jedi
It is on a DV tape and on VHS which is a very bad copy. That's one of the reasons I asked about putting VHS on to my computer.

R.C
Ah, got ya. I wouldn't mind a peek if you manage to get it on to your computer.

queeq
Me neither. Care to share the DV copy?

King Jedi
If you can tell me how then I'll do it.

Dim
Hurry and tell him how, RC. I wanna see it.

King Jedi
It's not that good. I only had two weeks to make it and I think we'd only had 10 select pics so I had to make my own.

queeq
Just coopy the DV tape to another DV tape. Or better yet, copy it to a VHS. IN worst case, just copy the VHS to another VHS.

You need two machines at all times, though.

King Jedi
And what will I do with it when it's copied?

queeq
Send it to me. big grin

Or RC so he can stream it into the computer so we can all have a look at it.

King Jedi
Are you sure you want to go to that trouble? If you do then I'll send someone the original Mini DV tape but I'll need it back as it's not mine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.