That's a little odd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ikobe
HEY! I'M STILL HERE! Just really, really, REALLY quiet and... stuff. But I still exist. I'm a Matrix whore, leave me alone... I had Underworld to keep my happy though. Anyway, coppertops, I found something strange.

I was watching The Animatrix again the other night. At the end of SecRenII, the little boy runs towards his parents who turn into Agents. Apparently, they are in the 'real world'... but Agents don't have a tangible/visible form in real world unless they download themselves into a host; still, they don't have their own generic image. The boy's parents 'flick' to Agent in a heartbeat.... *Twilight Zone music*

If this has already been brought up when I haven't been here then please tell me straight away. If not, then this is open for discussion.

11 days baby, yeah.

AI

Korri
Ikobe? where ya been doll *hugs*

Ikobe
Hiding in the form of a toaster. wink

burlyman
laughing

Korri
awww its great to have u back *gives Ikobe a cookie*

JediHDM
well, there was a theory that everything that has happened has been a program, and everyone, everything in the matrix is a machine, starting with the end of the atomic bombing of 01...thats the best explanation i can think of, although the "proofs" offered were insubstantial...

dave123
perhaps its just metaphorical

JediHDM
the theory or the agents?!

dave123
that the agents take the kid away, its just saying the matrix took him away from the real world

JediHDM
well, that is possible, but why show a metaphorical "the kid is put in the matrix" when right after that, they SHOW the kid being plugged in...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.