Oh My God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
sirious matters need to be taken.. every week loads of spoilers are attacking us. i call it the newbie virus. it is worse than the smith virus.
noone can stop them as they are growing in number every day. they are destroying the forum and making counter threads get pushed back so thay are hidden. only 1 person can stop him. no mods can do only raz can. he can restart this forum and block spoilers from being posted. raz. our fate, is in your hands.. help us

Korri
we need Raz...he is the one stick out tongue

The Ones
the true one.. nobody folowed before him or after him he will stay with us forever

Ikobe
I'd happily go-a newbie hunting. A couple of JTHM-esque sentences and a bit of my own angst-fuelled rage should clear a couple out. That, or we could have a fun flamethrower fight on our hands. Wheee. KILL.

AI

Korri
laughing

The Ones
there are to many . we need raz to lead an army

Korri
yup smile

burlyman
big grin sounds like a plan

Korri
it sure does

The Ones
if raz doesnt want to help. we are going to have to suffer untill the smith virus is gone. then no more spoilers will be posted

Korri
sad help us Raz *innocent eyes*

The Ones
i know how to kill of the newbie virus.. but i dont have the power. raz has. he created the matrix forum. he can get us out .. cant he?

audioheem
You gather your army... I protect that which matters most... *opens door to Korri* stick out tongue Look, it's the Korricle!

Raz is not the One! He's the Architect! sad

Korri
im the what? blink

The Ones
the board members went completely berserk trying to get rid of it i didn't believe what they were telling me until i ran smack in the middle of it. an army there army. it is thousands the times the size of anything ive fought im going to attempt an emergency broadcast drop in the matrix. all i can do is hope that somehow this post reaches raz and if it does...that its not to late

burlyman
kool laughing

audioheem
You're the Korricle! stick out tongue

Korri
no im not

The Ones
the board members went completely berserk trying to get rid of it i didn't believe what they were telling me until i ran smack in the middle of it. an army there army. it is thousands the times the size of anything ive fought im going to attempt an emergency broadcast drop in the matrix. all i can do is hope that somehow this post reaches raz and if it does...that its not to late

Ikobe
Anything that tries to defile the Matrix will be terminated.

AI

Korri
laughing out loud

audioheem
Oh i see

JediHDM
Raz> I volunteer for thine army, i will fight valiantly beside thou, to expunge this plague upon our "land"...

dave123
I say that we attack the building wherever the n00b lives (i think its the same person, using different names), and the n00b lives in this place with metal detectors and guards... all we need are lots of guns and a FAT bomb that shoud set off the sprinklers and break his PC big grin

Trinity : Dave, no one has ever done anything like this.
Neo turns to look at her, holding the gun.
Dave : That's why it's going to work.

forumcrew
go to the last safe thread post! its the only way

The Ones
there destroying the matrix forum we have to act quickly.

Ushgarak
Actually, I am not very impressed by all this 'noob' hatred; it is very juvenile and puts off members. Yes, people open up bogus threads but just politely point that out and move on- no point whining about it.

And this backlash against spoilers is, I am afraid, not something that can be supported. Spoilers are one of the purposes of this place, from newbies or anyone. It may be destryoing what you literally want from the Matrix forum but bear in mind that other people may want different things.

Skittles19
mmmm newbs are the best.

they are newbilicious!

as for spoilers. get the **** over it people.

be nice.

Ikobe
I understand that, but when most of these spoilers seem to be a pack of lies coming from trolling newbies, it makes people angry (and it shoves all the non-spoiler threads to back pages, which also sucks).

AI.

silver_tears
i dont think calling them newbies is very polite either stick out tongue

The Ones
yeah. so about that army...

Ikobe
Okay, we'll just call them trolls. Works fine for me. N00bs generally just appear a couple of weeks before a movie comes out and troll the forums (I'm assuming y'all know what a forum troll is). Boo. Only good thing about is that the advertising people get lots of money and the site gets a good hit sesh. It's a double-edged sword.

(Don't phpBBs time out if they have too many hits?)

AI.

JediHDM
skittles19> newbilicious!!! I LOVE IT!!!! so funny...

raynor
Raz-The newbs have grown beyoned you control. You cannot stop them, but i can.
Forum designer-And if you fail?
Raz- I won't...

Sorry...couldn't resist... wacko wacko wacko

MC Mike
I think Raz would be more like the Architect....

Yeah, that's what I think... cool

dave123
i just realised that in korri's sig, it says KMC in his hand....
has everyone else already noticed this or am i just REALLY slow?

burlyman
yeah your really, really, really, really, really slow roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC Mike
The second one... stick out tongue

dave123
i clicked on the link, and the pic was at the top, and i thought 'whats on his hand?' guess i am slow....

HOLD ON, WE'RE IN A FORUM!!!!! HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN HERE?

MC Mike
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't know... confused

burlyman
This.. this isnt The Matrix Forum......

teehee smile ....woah! what a wierd sound

MC Mike
"Teehee", eh? You'rs right... that is weird.. confused

stick out tongue

burlyman
its the name of this smiley ~ http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/teehee.gif

dave123
lol, a spasticated smiley

MC Mike
Woah again!

JediHDM
thats hilarious...i never saw that before...

TdOg
I'm new but not a "newbie".. I'd like to start posting on here a lot because I love movies, but I'm really afraid I'll see some spoiler I really didn't want to see if I stick around. Spoilers should be destroyed on contact.

MC Mike
I think a lot of people can agree on that...
Korri, Omega, Dave, Burly, Jedi, Forumcrew, JKozzy, Audioheem, Urot, Sifer, the list goes on and on...

Skittles19
thanks.

people just need to get the **** over themselves.

it's a message board..who cares if a bunch of kids come here during movie time to discuss shit. and WHO cares if they can't figure out every little detail. Spoilers...whatever.

wow.

forumcrew
skittles your misin the point.. we dont care if people come to say stuff.. the point is that if theres a thread of topics discussed a lot and the questions still get asked daily we get annoyed.. and when people post the same bs spoilers it gets annoying.. thats all.. if you dont like u dont have to post here

The Omega

Skittles19
mmm,
sorry if I came across bitchy. I just think that it's a silly thing to get annoyed about.

I guess new ppl should check out the FAQ's more often.

perhaps you should set up a thread specifically for spoilers..and remove any spoiler posts outside of that thread.

if kids can't discuss this movie in these forums where do you want them to discuss it?

The Omega

Skittles19
the reality of the situation is..this is a popular movie. People aren't always smart. They WILL posts annoying repetetive threads. Try just replying to them. answers some questions. and just because a thread is pushed a few pages back doesn't mean it can't still be discussed.

Oh well. I'm not sure I care enough to argue. I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass. So don't get angry or anything.
I really, REALLY, need sleep.

and , er, congrats on being a mod and all.

JediHDM
agreed...if i am away for more than a few hours, i have to go back a PAGE to read all of them...it gets annoying...

Skittles19
that extra mouse click must KILL you.

eek. there I go being a ***** again.

sorry

The Omega

Skittles19
Omege> sorry. I didn't realize you took this so seriously. but ya. Apologies all around for my state of bitchiness. just a shitty night all around.
I'm really a nice nice person. honestly. too nice infact.
once again. sorry.
I hate being mean. :,(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.