Rant à la spoilers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ikobe
Okay. I've come back after a while and the whole bloody place is alight with spoiler threads. Neo on a tap dancing pony, SHUT UP. Apparently, there's been a tidal wave of newbies that seem to know what's going on with Revolutions. Chances are they're just attention-seeking trolling arse-lancers who need to have what little brain they have, thinking they can just show up on the spur of it and say omg i no wat matrix renovatiosn or whatevr is called is abot!!!11!!!11!, ripped out of their god-damn skulls and watch it get minced into a healthy pulp by my lack of interest. The whole point of a movie being kept under such tight security is to make it even more exciting for the hard-core fan, allowing us to make up our own theories and predictions. If anyone actually *does* know, then good for them; the people that are just making it up are spoiling it for the whole Matrix community.

AI

The Ones
we need an army. if your strong go to the thread : oh my god

Korri
Happy Dance go Ikobe!!

The Ones
ROCK ON

audioheem
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.