Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2SXE4U
Hi everyone, my name is Mike and I'm a new member on the board. I live in Beverly Glen, CA and I'm a fashion photographer. I love SW almost as much as photography. smile

yerssot
hi

R.C
Hi 2SXE4U, took me a minutes there to figure your name. I like it!

Welcome!!!

Dim
Hehehe...I'm not gonna say it!

Hi 2SX...

R.C
If I were you I wouldn't...

Texas
A fashion photographer! That's Great....ATTENTION EVERYONE, I think we've found our photographer for the forum calendar! and with a name like 2SXE4U I dont think he will have any problem taking pictures of us in the nude!.......Ok, now I am pretty sure that I've scared Mike away!, darn, I hate it when that happensroll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
Right! Said Fred....laughing out loud

KDawg
Oh no, a "I'm too sexy for my shirt" reference.

Ratcat
Sorry, couldn't help it...

KDawg
stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Bet you could have helped it if you'd tried.

Anyway, welcome indeed.

Skull_crusher
hey texas....i bet you were hopin for another texan on the boards huh? I know some texans!

Texas
Yeah skullcrusher, we could always use some more Texans. So far theres only three of us,.......No, I think Jameous is from Texas, so that makes 4, WoooHoooo! Let's see 4 Texans, I think that after the UK, the Texans are the second largest majority on the board! Woohoo! (I am sooooo shameless!!) embarrasment

KDawg
Are there any other members from Nevada on this board?

sith_shady
Add five to that list tex you got a texan right here.

Edna Witch
Oh! I was certain I had said hello to you here somewhere. Oh well hello anyway! How curious! Another case of the vanishing posts!

LanceWindu
Hey sith_shady you might want to have your custom sig compressed a little. Yours is a little bit to big.

Gundark
Welcome, 2SX.....sounds like your job is never boring..

LanceWindu
Is your job any fun 2SXE4U?

StiltmanFTW
Bump.

Originally posted by 2SXE4U
Hi everyone, my name is Mike and I'm a new member on the board. I live in Beverly Glen, CA and I'm a fashion photographer. I love SW almost as much as photography. smile

Posted once, never appeared again.

Good to know it's been happening since the site was created.

Putinbot1
Yes it has... wink

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yes it has... wink

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I wonder WHO is responsible... laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I wonder WHO is responsible... laughing out loud shifty I have no idea.

Lucas Traugott
Originally posted by 2SXE4U

Hi and welcome smile I'm a newbie here, too. Great place to discuss movies, I think.

StiltmanFTW
Hi, Whirly.

Stringer
I find you not even funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.